Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

Hana and Taehyun arrived at Yuri's house. Hana checked her watch and its already 8 am. The couple saw the front door opened and they walk inside without ringing the doorbell.

"Guys! The latest couple are here!." Yeonjun shouted and the others went downstairs to see the two.

"Hi guys, sorry if we are both late." Taehyun greeted and apologized.

"What did you do guys?." Eunji asked and smirked while Hana throw her handkerchief on her face.

"Yah! We did nothing. Taehyun fetch me and bid goodbye at my sister and her husband. You green-minded lady!." Hana shouted and rolled her eyes.

"Ok that's enough girls." Eunsoo said.

"BTW, you two are staying in one room understand? If you're not comfortable sleeping together then Taehyun might sleep on the couch beside Hana's bed." Yuri continued.

"No! That's ok, we don't mind if we are sleeping in the same bed." Hana replied.

"That's good to hear then. You two can go to your room now to place your things." Yeora said.

3 hours had passed but the 10 civilians are enjoying their 1st day at Yuri's home. Even if Taehyun and Hana are late, the boys and girls are happily spending their time together.

Eunji's POV

I decided to get inside because I'm getting cold. I borrowed one of Yuri's towel and gladly, she let me use it.

They are at the backyard playing at the pool. I don't have time to join them because I'm feeling a bit tired.

As I walked inside my room, I quickly change my clothes and lie down on the bed and plugged my earphones.

"Baby?." I heard Yeonjun's voice and I quickly removed my earphone.

"Hey? Why are you here? I was looking for you." He said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not in the mood to have some fun. Besides, I already change my clothes." I replied but he just chuckled.

"Nah! You obey me baby, just change your clothes and we are going to swim. The maid already removed the dirt and dry leaves at the pool so we can swim now. The others are already wet, so come on baby! I know you want to swim." He said and smirked at me.

"But I-." He cut my words.

"No buts! Just change your clothes already. If not! I'm going to throw you at the pool with your favorite outfit." He said but I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! If it wasn't for my bestfriends I'm not going to listen to your stupid plans." I said and head at the bathroom.

I change my clothes again and after 5 minutes, I came out of the room with Yeonjun waiting for me outside the room.

"Come on! I'm tired of waiting, I can't wait to swim." He squelled like a 5 year old kid.

We both arrived at the backyard where our friends are. I saw Yuri and Kai kissing at the edge of the pool while Hana and Taehyun are doing some lovey-dovey, Yeora and Beomgyu are already at the pool while Eunsoo and Soobin are eating snacks while feeding each other! Yuck, so sweet.

"Baby? Do you want to join them?." I looked at Yeonjun and he is already smirking at me.

"Whatever!." I said and rolled my eyes then I jumped at the pool.

"Hey Eunji! What took you so long? We've been waiting for you for so long." Yeora exclaimed and release Beomgyu's hand on her waist then she came towards me.

"Well, I feel like I'm not in the mood." I replied and I saw that she changed her face expression.

"Wow! Not in the mood huh? Then go home, I think you're not enjoying our 1st day here. Your the one who planned all of this and now yo-." I cut her words by hugging her.

"Sorry Yeora, I'm just kidding ok? Don't be sad. Of course I enjoyed being here with you guys. This is the best thing that happened to me." I replied and released the hug because Beomgyu is giving me his death glare.

"Hey hey yo! Don't touch my girlfriend you nerdy girl!." Beomgyu appeared and drag Yeora away from me.

"Why? I'm just hugging your girlfriend or should I say my best friend! Why? Don't tell me that you're jealous because of that! Duh? I'm just her girl best friend. I'm not a lesbian you pizza boy!." I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu was about to say something when a ball landed on his head. We looked up saw Yeonjun laughing his butt out.

"Oops! I didn't mean to hit you boy, It seems like you're arguing with my baby."  Yeonjun said and I looked away because I can feel that my cheeks are burning.

"Yieh! Eunji is blushing hahaha! Got you girl." Hana shouted and I gave her a death look.

"Shut up you long haired girl." I rolled my eyes and she can't stop laughing.

While Hana is still laughing, Taehyun pushed her on the pool making her fall. Taehyun laughed and joined Hana on the pool.

"Yah! You big nosed guy, who told you to push me here? I'm not ready to take a bath!." Hana shouted and splashed the water on Taehyun's face.

"Your so loud babe! And its time for you to get wet ok? You didn't take a bath before getting here." Taehyun said and winked at her while Hana rolled her eyes.

"I hate you Taehyun! Don't talk to me." Hana said and move away from Taehyun.

"Aw! So sad Taehyun, Hana is mad." Soobin said while eating pizza with Eunsoo.

"Shut up you greedy man! I'm not talking to you, just mind your pizza." Taehyun said and tried to chase Hana but she keeps on rejecting him.

"Hey baby? How are you feeling now?." Yeonjun suddenly sneaked his arms on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Yeah, the view and the weather are good so I'm enjoying it. But our friends are annoying." He chuckled and kissed my cheeks while I blushed.

"That's good to hear, don't try to leave me again ok? If you're going somewhere, you better tell me." He said and I nodded.