Chapter 26

Eunsoo's POV

It was 9pm and I am still awake. I can't sleep because of earlier. I can't stop smiling, I feel comfortable everytime that I'm with Dino.

Even if he was my ex-boyfriend, I still care for him because his mother is the reason why we broke up. But I don't mind, we're almost in our graduation.

I was still thinking of Dino when my phone rang. I frowned and look at the caller and saw Soobin's name. I lazily answer his call.

Me: Hey? What do you want?.

Soobin: Oh! You're still awake? Its 9pm and we have school tomorrow.

Me: Nah! I just can't sleep.

Soobin: Why? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to stay with you.

I was shocked of what he said.

Me: Ah n-no its ok, I can manage myself. Let's meet tomorrow.

Soobin: Ok, I called because I already missed you hehe.

Me: Aw, you're so sweet. I-I m-missed you too s-sweetie.

Soobin: Good night sweetie, I love you.

Me: L-love you too Soobin.

I quickly ended the call and placed my phone back on the nightstand. I was still in shock of what he said that he wants to stay with me.

Its not bad right? But why did I do that. He's my boyfriend and I am now lying to him like he was just nothing to me.

Well, nevermind! I just need to dream of Dino because he's the one that I'm missing, no one else. I was just lying to Soobin because I didn't missed him at all.

*Flashback*

After Soobin takes me home, I quickly went to my room to change my clothes. But then my phone beeped and I saw a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Eunsoo? Are you free? Mind if we meet up?.

Me: Uhm? Who's this?.

Unknown: Its Dino BTW.

My heart beats faster when I saw his name on the screen. I smiled then immediately text him back.

Me: Sure Dino! Let me change first.

After I sent him my message, I quickly saved his phone number.

Dino: Ok! Let's meet at the park at 6pm. I'll wait for you and don't worry, I'm going to take you back home because I have my car.

Me: Ok! See you there Dino.

**********
"Hi Eunsoo!." I heard a familiar voice and it turned out to be him. I smiled and waved back.

"Hi Dino, its good to see you again." I greet back.

"So? Let's grab a seat first." He offered and I nodded then we sat on the bench while watching the fountain.

"Why are we here?." I broke the silence.

"U-uhm, I just got bored in my house that's why I asked you to hang out with me. And I'm so thankful that you came." He said and I smiled.

"But? Why don't you ask your girlfriend to come with you? I think that she's not busy right." I asked and he looked down.

"E-eunsoo, I want to tell you something." He said and I got confused.

"W-what is it?." I asked stuttering because I have a bad feeling about this.

"Its about Dahyun and I." He paused and looked me and I stared and his eyes.

"W-we're not both inlove with each other. S-she became my girlfriend because our parents want us to communicate with each other for the sake of the company. She loves someone else and I do too. We were just treating each other a friend when our parents are out. But when they are here with us, we act like a couple even if we are not." He confessed and I widened my eyes.

He doesn't love Dahyun after all? B-but when I met her in their own house she was acting like she loves Dino even if I am not a part of their family.

"T-then why did she act in front of me like if she's your girlfriend even if I'm just your schoolmate?." I asked curiously.

"I don't know." He answered.

"I thought she was really your girfriend after what I saw back then." I said and he chuckled.

"I won't love other girl because my heart still wants my ex-girlfriend whom I love 4 years ago." He said which made me looked away.

"W-what?." I asked.

"I still love you Eunsoo and you know that. After my mom break us apart, I tried to contact you but I failed because my mom snatched my phone." He explained and I looked down.

"I'm sorry if I was the reason why we broke up. I can't even fight for you because I'm scared of your mom. I know she will harm me." I replied.

"Its ok, its not your fault. You don't have to apologize because I understand you." He said and pats may back.

"Perhaps? Do you still have feelings for me?." He suddenly asked which made me confused again.

Do I still have? Or is it just in a friendly way? But my heart won't stop beating faster everytime when I'm with him. And I think my heart still wants him.

"I do, I still like you Dino." I answered and he showed me his smile.

"Really? Then would you mind if we can be together again? I have waited for you for so long hoping that you will be mine again." He asked and I clenched my fist.

"D-Dino, its too late." I said and looked down but he held my hands.

"What do you mean by that?." He asked and lift up my chin to make me look at him.

"I-its late because I have a boyfriend." I spilled and he slowly removed his hands on mine.

"W-what!." He asked in shock.

"Its true, I'm already in a relationship with someone. We're together for 1 year almost in 2 years." I said.

"B-but you said you still like me right? So it means that you're just feeling bad for your boyfriend." He said and I looked away.

Am I just feeling bad for Soobin? I think not because I fell for him when Yeonjun introduce him to us. But I think I didn't feel the same now.

*End Of Flashback*

When I met Dino again, my heart won't stop beating when I'm with him. And my attitude change everytime Soobin is with me. I think my heart still wants my ex not my permanent boyfriend.