Chapter 24

Yeora's POV

I talked to Hana because I need her help to talk to Beomgyu. Its been 3 days since we're ignoring each other and I don't want it to take too long.

Hana told me that Beomgyu is still here in his classroom because Taehyun told her. So I made my way to their classroom to see Beomgyu.

As I reach the 5th building. I saw him packing his stuff but he didn't saw me. I smiled and wait for him to come out before I start.

Just then, he came out of his classroom and he stopped walking when he saw me. I smiled but he didn't do the same. He was about to go downstairs when I spoke.

"Gyu, can we talk please." I called and he turned his gaze to me.

"What do you want Yeora? Can you just go home with Wonwoo and let me do the same." He coldly said but I sighed.

"Come on Beomgyu! Don't dragged Wonwoo here be-." He cut me off.

"Because what? He is really important to you that's why you choose to hang out with him than me?! Ok fine, just be with him because that's your habit!." He shouted which made me flinched because this is the first time that I saw him shouting in front of me.

"No! That's not what you think. He is just a friend to me. And I didn't know that you were coming to my house that day so that I decided to watch a movie with him." I stated and he chuckled.

"To watch a movie wearing a matching outfit? Wow! That's not a friend hang out." He complimented.

"Beomgyu please! I don't want us to fight anymore. I can't bear seeing you mad towards me. It hurts me you know, it hurts seeing my boyfriend mad towards me even though I didn't do something wrong." I started crying in front of him because I can't take the pain anymore.

"You know what Yeora? I really don't like Wonwoo! I didn't know why but I don't want you to come with him anymore. But if you don't want to listen to me then I'm going to ask you one question and you're going to answer it honestly." He said while looking deeply in my eyes.

"T-then you can ask me anything." I said stuttering and he cleared his throat.

"Who is your boyfriend among us. Me? or Wonwoo? I want an honest answer Yeora." He asked and my heart start to beat faster.

I can't speak because no words are coming out from my mouth. Beomgyu is waiting for my answer but I didn't answer his question yet.

"Cat got your tongue? Ok, maybe I just know the answer." He said and chuckled.

"Even if it hurts for me but I will do this to make you happy. I guess you already fell for him." He added.

"Let's just end this relationship because I know you're tired of me. And, you didn't even answer my question. You're free now Yeora, you can hang out with Wonwoo with all the time that you want." He said which made me shocked.

I looked at him without even saying any word. He just smiled and started walking away. But, I quickly chased him and held his wrist.

I turned him around and I immediately pressed my lips on his soft lips without hesitation. I know he was shock from my sudden action but I can't let him go if my heart wants him.

After 10 seconds, I broke the kiss and stare at his loving eyes. I smiled and I know he was still shock about what happen.

"I love you Beomgyu, you are my boss and my everything. I promise that I won't hang out with Wonwoo again. J-just please don't leave me." I said and cupped his cheeks.

Just then, he slowly showing me his cute smile.

"I'm sorry boss, I should not say those words to you. But you know, I'm hurt." He said which made me chuckled.

"So? Are we ok now?." I asked and he kissed my forehead.

"Always ok boss, I can't bear not to talk to you." He said and smiled.

"Me too." I replied.

"Well, time to go home. Let's go now." He intertwined our hands and we head to the parking area where his car is.

I'm so happy that we are both ok now. As what I promise, I won't hang out with Wonwoo again because its hurting him more.And also, I don't want him to leave me.

***********
Yuri's POV

"Little sis, I have something to tell you." Namjoom oppa suddenly came into my room while I was watching the video of Kai and the boys.

"What is it oppa?." I asked and closed my laptop.

"I saw Vernon on the other street. He asked me where our house is." He said and I widened my eyes.

"What! D-did you told him oppa?." I yelled and he shushed me.

"Of course not! Remember, he is the reason why you cried. You almost cut yourself because of that man right? So why bother telling him our house." He replied and I take a deep breath.

"Thank god! I thought you're going to tell him." I said and he chuckled.

"Why? Can't move on?." He asked.

"No! I already forget him. He cheats right? And I already have a boyfriend. And also, Kai told me that he got a bruise from his lips because Vernon punched him." I answered.

"Really? So Kai already met your cheater ex-boyfriend. But its ok, don't fall for Vernon again because a cheater is always a cheater. Kai is better than him." He said and I smiled because he is praising my Hueningkai.

"As what you said oppa. Kai is really deserving unlike him." I replied and tucked my hair beside my ear.

He nodded and went downstairs. After he left, I opened my laptop again to continue watching the practice of the boys because the competition will start on friday and its just freaking monday.