Chapter 11

Hana's POV

"So, Mr. Samuel? Have you picked your tourguide?." Our professor asked and I took a short glance at him but I looked away because he is looking at me.

"Ah? Yes ma'am, but its a secret for now. I will talk to her this afternoon so that she can walk with me to tour in this school." I gasped when I heard what he said.

Its 'her', so it means it a girl? F*ck! Don't tell me that he's going to pick me because I was the only girl that he know in this classroom.

Man! I hope its not me because I have a chit-chat with my friends at the afternoon. I don't want to come with him unless he forget about me.

Aish! Stop that nonsense thoughts Hana, I'm sure that he already forget you and removed you in his heart. And who knows if already have a girlfriend right?.

*********
I was at the cafeteria with my best friends. We are having our break and I'm so happy because Samuel didn't approach me to be his tourguide.

"Hana-ssi, is it true that Taehyun is going to stay at your house in 1 month because your sister and your brother-in-law are going to Busan?." Yeonjun asked and I nodded.

"Daebak! That's going to be fun for the both of you lovebirds." Beomgyu cheered.

"Ehem! Remember? No doing that thing ok? You are both young for that, just focus on our examination next month." Soobin said while Eunsoo hit his head.

"Ouch! Sweety? What was that for?." Soobin groaned in pain while all of us laughed at his action.

"You're a green-minded boy sweety! You're still young and yet you know about that thing." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Whoo! I'm done guys, I need to go at my classroom for a second because I forgot my earphones." I immediately stood up.

"Want me to come with you?." Taehyun asked.

"No thanks, just wait for me." I said and leave them at the cafeteria.

When I arrived at my classroom, I didn't expect to see Samuel sitting at his seat while using his phone. He looked at me when I stepped in.

I quickly get my earphone and was about to leave when I heard his voice.

"Uhm, Hana?." I heard that familiar voice and I slowly turned around to face that man.

"Y-yes?." I asked stuttering while standing beside the door.

"Can you please take me to the garden? I heard from our classmates that this school have a beautiful garden. Then, I picked you as my tourguide, so would you mind if you can help me?." He asked and I looked away.

What the hell was he talking? He picked me as his school tourguide instead of a boy? Tsk! No more issues, I guess he completely moved on.

"Oh sure, I-I'm not busy after all." I replied not looking at his eyes.

He offer his hand but I reject it and continue to walk. I made my way to the school garden and Samuel was behind me.

After 7 minutes, we arrived at the garden. I was shock because there's no people in here. Mostly in the afternoon, there were a lots of people and couples staying in here.

"Whoa! Where are the students that loved to stay here?." I asked myself and turned around only to see Samuel holding a bouquet of roses.

"W-what are you doing? I thought you want to come here?." I asked and suddenly, a music played and I was more shock.

"Lee Hana! Its been 4 years since I saw you, and I'm glad that I completely found you here in this university. I thought I won't be able to see you again. Remember that you gave me a chance to become your boyfriend right? So its time Hana." He said and put down the roses and held both of my hands.

"Lee Hana, will you be my girlfriend?." He asked and I remain speechless.

I looked around and there were many students around here and I can see that a lot of students are taking photos and videos of me and Samuel.

"I-uhm, I-I c-can't Samuel. I-I can't be you girlfriend." I said and looked away not wanting to see his reaction.

"B-but why? Y-you said that I'm going to wait right? I've waited for so many years. And this time, I am waiting for your answer and I guess that I will have a chance to become your boyfriend. B-but, why are you rejecting me now?." He asked and I quickly loosed his grip from my hands.

"We can't be together Samuel." I said.

"But why?." He asked.

"Its because I already have a boyfriend and we are together for about 1 year and 4 months." I answered and I can see his reaction.

His jaw dropped and his smile fade away, his sparkling eyes turned to a teary one. Honestly, I don't want to see someone crying in front of me.

"W-why did you do this to me Hana? Why did you let another man to knock on your door? That was supposed to be me right? Just cut your relationship with your boyfriend and be with me. I can give you everything you want!." He yelled and throw the roses.

"N-no! I don't want to! I love my boyfriend and I can't lose him. He's my happy pill and no one can stop me from loving him!." I yelled back with tears flowing on my cheeks.

"If this was just a fake tourguide, then I'm not going to come with you anymore. I don't care if I get scolded by our professor. I just can't, please stay away from me for good." I said and quickly run towards my room.

F*ck! I think that confession was going to be in public. What if, what if Taehyun sees that? What will be his reaction? Is he going mad at me?.

Curse you Samuel! I thought you're going to be nice to me. I thought we're going to be a good friends after all what happened 4 years ago.

All of my doubts are wrong, he still can't forget about me. He still loves me even though I already love someone else. Even though I already have Kang Taehyun.