Chapter 42

Taehyun's POV

I felt something caressing my hair so I decided to look up to see who it was. And when I finally did look up, I saw the girl that I still love in my whole life.

"Hana?." I whispered and she already flinched then moved her hands away.

"U-uhm." She said stuttering and looked away.

"What are you doing here?." I asked.

"I-I also got stucked here w-when you were looking for something. I went here first before you and I guess that you didn't notice me so I guess you thought that you're the only one who got locked here." She replied without looking at me.

I just nodded then looked down. I gasped when I saw her hands touching mine. I looked at her again not releasing my hands from her. I guess she didn't notice that she's holding my hand.

"Uhm Hana? C-can you release your hands on mine?." I asked as she quickly removed her hands on mine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." She said still not wanting to look at me.

"H-how are you?." I asked shyly then she slowly looked at me with a sad eyes.

"I'm ok, yeah I'm ok. How about you?." She asked.

"I'm doing good. BTW, how's your happy life with your boyfriend?." I didn't know why I asked her that question but I think I need to know the story of her lovelife now.

"Nah! I don't have a boyfriend." She answered irritared then I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh? I-I thought that Samuel guy which is your classmate is now your boyfriend." I said and she sighed as she form her fist into a circle.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore, I broke up with him after knowing the truth about my past." She replied and looked in my eyes.

"Why? What happened to the both of you?." I asked and thank god that she's not getting mad after I asked all these stuff.

"Taehyun-ah, I'm sorry for everything." Her voice cracked and I saw her teary eyes. I remain confused because she's saying sorry to me.

"Huh? I didn't get what you're saying. Why are you saying sorry if you did nothing." I said and the last thing I knew that she pressed her lips on mine.

Hana's POV

After Taehyun asked me that he didn't get what I mean, I immediately kissed him because I really miss those soft lips of him. Those kisses of him that I last felt when we were still dating.

He didn't respond to my kiss just like how I kissed him last time when I told him that I rejected Samuel's viral confession. He just let me kiss him and I know that he's shocked.

I broke the kiss and looked at his brown eyes again. I really want to stare at his loving face even though we're not together.

"I still love you Taehyun that's why I'm saying sorry to you. I'm sorry if I didn't listen to your words before. I should have believe you when I knew that Samuel forced your classmate to kiss you in front of me." I said as my tears fall.

Taehyun gasped and he slowly wiped my tears with his thumb. I felt so weak by his touch. I already feel his soft touch after 2 months.

"Don't cry Hana, and its ok because I understand you. You just get hurt that time that's why you blame me after what you see that day. I'm not mad at you, after all these months I didn't get mad at you because I still love you." His last words made me smile weakly. I cried again after hearing that he still loves me.

He caressed my cheeks and slowly pressed his forehead on mine. I held his hands whose now on my cheeks.

"I love you Hana, after all what happened. I still love you and its always you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too Taehyun, even if I die its always you. Even if fate broke us apart, it will always be you." I replied and we both lean closer until we shared a passionate kiss with full of love and sincerity.

I felt butterflies on my stomach because we're sharing a kiss. I wish the time won't stop and we both stay like this forever.

Taehyun broke the kiss and stared deeply in my eyes as he held my hand.

"Hana? Will you be mine again?." He asked making me smile with full of happiness.

"Yes Taehyun! I really want to be yours again. And this time, I won't be a moody girlfriend to you." I replied and he suddenly hugged me.

"I'm so happy Hana, that you're mine again. And I won't let anyone steal you away from me mostly that freaking guy. Oh BTW, can you please tell me what really happened to the both of you?." He asked as he broke the hug and looked at me seriously.

*Flashback*

After Yeji told me everything that Samuel did. I hurriedly went to his house and rang the doorbell many times because this man is getting on my nerves.

"Hey love? Why are you here?." He asked and was about to kiss me but I immediately slapped him hard.

"How dare you Samuel! You freaking son of whore! Why did you do this to me?!." I yelled and he held his face why looking at me confusedly.

"What are you saying love?." He asked feeling innocent as I let out a chuckle.

"Don't act like you are still innocent! I already know the truth! I already know that you are the reason why that Chaeryeong girl kissed Taehyun. I know that you offer her a 50,000 won just to kissed my ex-boyfriend in front of me." I said angrily but he just raised his eyebrow.

"What the hell Hana! Where did you get that f*cking lies? Me, the reason why you and freaking Taehyun broke up? Hana! Remember that he cheated on you!." I slapped him again because I can't take it anymore.

"Don't you dare to call Taehyun a freak because you are the only freak here Samuel! And wow, your acting skills are not improving to me anymore. Just tell me the truth! Tell me why did you do this to me! Why? Just why?!." I shouted causing a scandal in his house but I don't care. I really want him to tell me the truth.

"Because I love you! I love you Hana that's why I stole you from him. I even used my cousin on my plan because I really want you to be mine. I can't take take the pain anymore when I always see you with Taehyun. I can see in your eyes that you are happy when you're with him that's why I tried to break the two of you!." He replied.

"Tsk, now the truth sucks. And its really you boy. BTW, I don't think that's a nice excuse. If you really love me then you should support me. I love Taehyun and you should accept that he is the one that I loved not you! Keep my words Samuel." I said while pointing my index finger on him.

"And BTW, I am breaking up with you. I don't want to stay on a person that I hate the most. And you should reunite with your ex because you two are made for each other." I said as I walked away but I heard him calling my name but I keep on walking.

*End of Flashback*

"Woah, I didn't know that you were this good at fighting." He said and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Its because I love you that's why I tried to make a scandal in front of his house just to make him tell the truth. And now, I really know that truth." I replied and looked at him.

We both smile at each other because of the same feelings that we have. I'm so happy because I am now back on the arms of my love again.