Chapter 37

Taehyun's POV

"Hyung stop crying." I said as I comforted Soobin hyung who was now sobbing loudly.

"H-how can she do that to me. Am I not deserving? W-why? Just why!." He shouted.

We are at the living room and it was 6pm. The rest of the boys are still hanging out with their loved ones while me and Soobin hyung are the guard here since we are not busy.

"Tell me Taehyun? Did I do something bad to her that's why she tried to get back on her ex? Am I not the perfect boyfriend for her?." He asked but I shook my head.

"No hyung, you didn't do something bad to her. And you are the best boyfriend for her. She's just too dumb to realize her true feeling." I replied as I patted his back.

"And that guy is her first love right? So no wonder why she tried to come back to him because its not hard to forget your first love even if you two broke up in many years. Just like me, I still can't forget the girl who leave me and force me to date our classmate who kissed me. I-its normal to us Soobin hyung, I still love Hana after all these months that she broke up with me. And it hurts for me seeing her smiling with another guy. I wish I could just turn back the time when we are still together. But no, I guess I'm not destined to her that's why fate broke us apart. So, I think Eunsoo felt the same just like me. We can't still forget the first person that we loved the most." As soon as I said that, Soobin hyung wiped his tears and sighed.

"I already get what you're saying. Maybe its true, she still can't forget her first love which is that guy. So I think we need some space. I'll let her choose between her ex or me. If she choose him, then I will set her free as what she wanted. And if that's me, then we will continue the journey of our relationship." I smiled from what I've heard.

"Eunsoo is so lucky to have you hyung. You are a kind-loving person but she wasted her time with you. She choose to have an affair with her ex-boyfriend." I said.

"Let's move on from what we saw Taehyun. I really want to forget that scene earlier so please help me to talk to my girlfriend." He pleaded and I nodded.

"Sure hyung, I will be there for you if you need me." I said and he suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you so much Taehyun. Hana is such an idiot to let go of a guy like you. You're too kind and good to be deserve as a man." He said which made me chuckled.

**********
3rd Person's POV

"Ugh! Screw that b*tch. She stole my boyfriend." Yeji yelled in front of her best friend.

"Calm down unnie, let them be happy. If they are meant to be then you have no choice just to support the man you love."  The girl replied trying to calm her best friend.

"Support? Let them be happy? Tell me Chaeryeong! How can I support Samuel from his new girlfriend if I still want him after our breakup. You know why I broke up with him. Its because of my parents, they just want me to reach college before having a boyfriend." Yeji stated as she ran her fingers on her hair.

"But you know unnie, my cousin really loves that girl. He even ruined Hana's relationship with her former boyfriend just to get her." Chaeryeong suddenly covered her mouth from what she said.

"What do you mean by he ruined it?." Yeji furrowed her eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

"U-uhm nothing, f-forget what I've said." Chaeryeong said and looked away but her best friend chuckled.

"I know that you're hiding something Chaeryeong. You can tell me and I have a feeling that its about Samuel and that b*tch relationship." Yeji said.

Chaeryeong cleared her throat before moving beside Yeji so that no one can hear them.

"Actually Yeji unnie, I don't think Hana is really your rival." Chaeryeong said making Yeji confused.

"Huh?." Yeji asked raising her eyebrows.

"Samuel and Hana become a couple because Samuel stole her from her ex-boyfriend which is my classmate. And he even used me to his plan to become successful." Chaeryeong explained.

"What! Samuel stole her from her ex? What the hell! Did he really did that? You mean after our breakup, he is now madly inlove with that girl?." Yeji asked half-yelling.

"Yes! When we were still in middle school. He courted Hana and he told me that she gave him a chance to become her boyfriend. And years had passed, he came back to America to continue studying in middle school that's why he left Hana without saying any word or goodbye. And when he came back, he found out that Hana is already into someone so he asked me for help. He asked me if I could kiss Taehyun in front of Hana so that she will get mad and break up with him. I agree because he offered me a 50,000 won and I needed money that time. Even if its hard to do, I still did because I really want my cousin to be happy because I thought you won't come back anymore. But now, I feel guilty unnie. If you know how much I wanted to tell Hana the truth that her ex is not cheating on her. Its because of Samuel, her new boyfriend is the real mastermind on their breakup." Chaeryeong revealed the truth while Yeji keep on listening to her best friend.

"I-I don't know what to say Chaeryeong about your sudden revelation. But I think I need to do something because I want Hana to be back on her first love." Yeji said as Chaeryeong nodded.

"You're right unnie, Hana didn't deserve my cousin. She really deserves Taehyun because I know that she still have feelings for him after 1 year and a half of dating." Chaeryeong said.

"Help me Chaeryeong, I need to tell the truth so that she will feel guilty that she left her former boyfriend." Yeji said as she clenched her fist from what she find out.