Chapter 16

Eunsoo's POV

Dino and I are walking among the streets to go to his house. It was really silent for the both of us because I don't really want to talk to him after what happened between us.

The guy who spilled his juice in my uniform is Lee Chan a.k.a Dino, he is my boyfriend whom I love the most back then.

After 3 years! I finally met him again after our breakup. Yes, he is my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him because his parents found out that we are in a relationship.

*Flashback (3 years ago)*

Dino and I are having our date at his family's cafe, he said that he already told his parents that we are dating and I'm so glad that his parents like me for him.

"So honey, what about you? Did you tell your parents that we are in a relationship?." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Actually, I told them earlier before I went here. I was really shy to tell them, mostly my brother because he is very strict." I answered and he took a sip in his coffee.

"Honey, I have something for you." He said out of the blue.

"What is it?." I asked then he stood up and sat beside me.

He pulled something in his pocket then he showed it to me. I gasped when I saw a gold necklace in his hand.

He slowly placed the necklace on my neck and I smiled before touching it.

"Do you like it honey?." He asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I really love this Dino, I never experienced this gold necklace in my whole life." I exclaimed still touching the necklace that he placed on my neck.

"There's more princess, just open the heart and you will see something." I slowly listen to what he said and quickly opened the heart.

I was shocked to see that there were our pictures inside it. I smiled without knowing that my tears are falling from my eyes.

"Happy 7th monthsary Eunsoo. I love you so much." He said and I looked at him.

"I love you too Dino, and happy 7th anniversary." I replied and he placed his lips on mine.

"Dino!." We immediately broke the kiss when we both heard someone shouting from behind.

"What the hell are you doing? And why are you kissing her? Don't tell me that this girl is your girlfriend?." The woman asked while pointing her index finger towards me.

"M-mom, l-let me explain please." Dino said trying to avoid a scandal.

"Explain for what? That you're dating someone? Come on Dino! I told you that you are not allowed to date anyone until you graduated in college. But now, you are here inside our cafe with your girlfriend. Who is that girl?." His mom asked.

"H-hi Mrs. Lee, I am Choi Eunsoo. Dino's girlfriend." I said and bowed at her.

"Well Miss Eunsoo, you are not allowed to date my son anymore because I don't want you from him. Now, get your butt out here in my cafe!." She shouted which made me flinched and looked at Dino.

"Dino? What's the meaning of this? You told me that you already told your mom that we are dating and also, you said that you're mother likes me? Then what is this?." I asked with my voice cracked and flowing tears.

"H-honey, let me explain please. I didn't mean to lie to-." I cut his sentence.

"What? You lie to me? I-I can't believe you Dino! You said that its ok for your mom. Why? Why did you lie to me! We promised each other that we won't lie together. Then what now! Why are you lying to me!." I yelled why crying my heart out.

"B-because I love you Eunsoo! If I tell my mom that we are dating then she won't allow me to date with you because of what she said earlier. I don't want us to get separate if I tell her." He replied and I clenched my fist.

"Is that so? Dino, I can't believe you. I thought were going to be ok until the end but I guess not." I weakly said while looking at him.

"W-what do you mean honey?." He asked with a confused look.

"I am breaking up with you! Its better if we end this goddamn relationship of us. If your mom doesn't want you to have a girlfriend then its better if we end this. I-its the best for the both of us." I said and my heart broke into pieces seeing him crying in front of me.

"N-no Eunsoo, you can't do this to me. You told me that you love me, so please don't leave and stay with me. I can fight for our relationship. I am going to do everything for you!." He said and held my hands but I quickly removed it.

"I'm sorry Dino but I can't no longer stay with you. Y-you deserve someone who's better than me." I said and immediately walk away from his cafe and went back home to cry my heart out.

*End of Flashback*

We arrived at his house and he told me to feel at home because his parents are out of town and he is with his girlfriend.

He handed me a pink t-shirt and I quickly accept it. He also told me that I can use the bathroom to change my clothes.

After 5 minutes, I am completely wearing his pink t-shirt. I looked at the mirror before talking to myself.

"Do I really have to wear his own t-shirt? I am not comfortable wearing my ex's shirt. But its ok, for the sake of my life. I'm going to wear this even if I'm not into it." I mumbled then went out of the bathroom.

I walked to the living room and I saw Dino talking to a beautiful girl. Well, I guess that she is his girlfriend because she is pretty.

"Oh Eunsoo, you're back." He said and I smiled.

"Love? Why is she wearing your shirt?." The girl asked and pointed at his shirt that I am wearing.

"Oh, its because I spilled my juice on her uniform and I quickly replaced my shirt to her as a sorry." He replied and the girl nodded.

"BTW, I am Kim Dahyun. Dino's girlfriend." She introduced herself.

"Oh, I am Choi Eunsoo, A friend of Dino and nice meeting you Dahyun

"Oh, I am Choi Eunsoo, A friend of Dino and nice meeting you Dahyun. You suits with him honestly." I said and she smiled.

"BTW, I need to go now. I'm sure that my friends are tired waiting for me." I said and he nodded.

"Ok! See you soon Eunsoo." Dino said and escorted me to go outside.