Chapter 17

3rd Person's POV

"Welcome to our dorm girls!." Yeonjun welcomed the girls to their dorm.

"Woah! You guys have a nice dorm." Yuri exclaimed.

"So? If you guys have a free time, you can come here if you want." Beomgyu said.

"Now, get ready boys because were going to start our practicing skills." Soobin complained.

"Wait girls, we just need to change our clothes because we are not comfortable wearing our uniform while doing our practice." Taehyun said and place his bag beside Hana.

"So you are saying that you are learning how to dance and sing?." Hana asked her boyfriend.

"Yep! But this is our first time because we are not able to join that kind of competition when we were still in middle school." Taehyun answered.

"Taehyun! Come here!." Taehyun quickly head to their room because Yeonjun called him.

When the girls are still waiting for the boys to finish changing their outfits. They heard a knock on the door and Eunji volunteered to open it.

"Hey sis, sorry I'm late hehe." Eunji flinched when she saw Eunsoo wearing a pink t-shirt instead of her blouse uniform.

"What are you even wearing?." She asked her best friend but Eunsoo just smile.

"Its a long story sis." Eunsoo replied and walked inside at the dorm.

The other girls saw her and they was shocked to see her in a pink shirt.

"Woah! A pink t-shirt, did you bought that that's why you are late?." Yeora asked.

"Nope! A friend of mine gave this to me and I really loved it." She replied and sat on the couch beside Yeora.

"Weird." Yeora whispered.

Just then, the five boys come out to their room and the girls quickly turned their gaze towards them.

They slowly smiled seeing their boyfriend's wearing a nice outfit even if they are just inside their dorm. It looks cool to them.

"Sweety! You're here, where have you been?." Soobin asked and rushed towards his girlfriend.

"I just got in trouble and just got this shirt from my friend." Eunsoo replied.

"Ok! Your bag is in my car. I will just head you back home if we finish this practice." Soobin said making Eunsoo nodding.

"So boys, shall we start the practice?." Yeonjun asked excitedly.

"Sure hyung! I'm so excited to show them our talent skills." Kai excitedly answered.

"But before that, what's song are you going to play?." Hana asked.

"It depends on our cheoreography skills. I guess Soobin hyung will decide what song are we gonna play." Taehyun replied at his girlfriend's question.

"Let's just start the practice boys because we only have a month to prepare before the competition." Soobin said changing the subject.

The boys started their dancing skills while the girls are busy watching their boyfriend's doing a hard cheoreography dance.

**********
"Whoo! I'm so tired." Beomgyu exclaimed while Yeora handed him a water.

"Thanks boss." He thanked his girlfriend.

"Nice cheoreo you got boys. Hope you all make it complete as well." Hana said while removing Taehyun's sweat.

"We will make sure that we are going to finish this performance within this month." Kai said and clapped his hand like a kid.

"We will support you guys, and hope that your team will get the gold medal." Yuri said.

"Its getting late now guys, we need to go home now." Eunsoo said while looking at her watch.

"Don't worry girls, we will drive you home as what Soobin said." Yeonjun complained.

The girls quickly grabbed their bags and head towards to the boy's car. They are very lucky because their boyfriends already have a car.

*******
"Hey couz! How are you?." The girl asked her cousin with a wide smile on her face.

"I'm fine. But my heart is not fine." The boy replied.

"What? Why? Did something happened to you? Are you sick or what? Tell me Samuel so that I can help you." Samuel's cousin asked and he immediately shook his head.

"I'm not sick Chaeryeong, I just can't accept that the girl I loved rejected my viral confession." Samuel said.

"You mean? You got rejected by Lee Hana after you confessed your love to her?

"You mean? You got rejected by Lee Hana after you confessed your love to her?." Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes, d-did you watch the video?." Samuel asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

"Yes! That video got viral on social media, and also my classmates told me to watch that video of you and Lee Hana on section B." She said.

"Wait? H-how did you know that Hana was the girl?." He asked but Chaeryeong just crossed her arms.

"I know her because she is the girlfriend of my classmate." She replied.

"So its true that she has a boyfriend." Samuel complimented.

"Yep! Her boyfriend is my classmate in section A that's why I know Hana." Chaeryeong answered.

"May I know his name? And also, his personality and relationship with Hana." Samuel immediately asked.

"He is Kang Taehyun, the best in our class. He has 4 friends which are my also my classmates. His friends are Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai also known as Ningning. He and Hana are dating for about 1 year and a half I guess. And Taehyun is really kind, last year. He wrote a letter to Hana when they reach 1 year of dating. That's all I know about him." Chaeryeong explained and Samuel clenched his fist.

"Is he that handsome? Am I more handsome than him?." He asked again which made his cousin gasped.

"Why would you ask that? Of course Taehyun is handsome but I can't tell you because I am not good at testing people's look." She answered.

"Chaeryeong noona, can you help to get Hana from that freaking classmate of yours? Please, I've waited for her for so many years and now she just rejected my confession and replaced me to another guy! Noona, I can't live without her." Samuel pleaded and held his cousin's hands.

"What kind of help?." She asked.

"Noona, I-I just wanted you to show Hana that Taehyun is cheating on her. And if that happens, Hana would break up with him and I'll be the one that will comfort her so that her heart would open up for me." Samuel stated.

"How can I show to her that Taehyun is cheating on her?." She asked again.

"Its very simple noona, you just need to kissed Taehyun in front of Hana so that she will saw the both of you and after that, Hana will break up with him." He said which made Chaeryeong sighed.

"What the hell Samuel! You want me to kiss my own classmate that has a girlfriend? Oh come on, I can't do that. Its not easy to do!." Chaeryeong yelled.

Ps. Sorry if I dragged an Itzy member here. My friend just want it so no hate again hehe. BTW, I'm not a TXT and Itzy shipper hehe.