Chapter 14

3rd Person's POV

When Eunji finally entered her classroom. She saw her friends talking already about something. She quickly approached them with a smile on her face.

"Yo Eunji! What's with the smile?." Yeora said and greet her.

"Nothing, I just met someone that I lost for many years." She replied and sat on her seat.

"Whoa! Care to share it to us?." Yuri asked.

"Its nothing important so I didn't bother to share. Like, its just a simple things for the two of us." Eunji replied and smirked.

"So? Back to the topic, what did you do Hana when Samuel tried to get your sweet 'yes'." Eunsoo asked while Eunji looked at her best friend.

"So you all watched the viral video of Samuel and Hana on the other day?." Eunji suddenly asked.

"Of course." Eunsoo answered.

"Who wouldn't watched it anyway? Its trending in the social media and also, Soobin sent it to our group chat." Yuri added.

"Well, you're right guys." Eunji said.

"Hana? What did you do on that confession of Samuel?." Yeora asked again.

"I-I just reject him because you know I am taken and also, I don't have feelings for him. I just gave him a chance that day which is the past now." Hana answered.

"Is that so? Then why is the video ended already, we didn't even watched the whole confession of him and also, that you reject him." Eunsoo said.

"BTW, did Taehyun watched the video? If he did, then what is his reaction?." Yeora asked worriedly.

"He did watched it, I-I was shock when he gave me his angry look. And also, he shouted at me and asked me what is the whole story of that sudden confession." Hana stated.

"And then, I told him that I reject Samuel. And, I already gave him the proof that he want." She ended and smiled.

"What proof?." They all asked.

"Well, its just a secret. Only Taehyun and I knows it." Hana replied and smirked.

"Luh!." They all gasped.

"Hehe, sorry if I won't be able to tell you guys. Its just a private thing you know hahaha." Hana laughed and grab her earphone.

"Tsk! This girl, I guess they do something cheesy hahaha." Eunji said and shaked her head.

Just then, Yeora's phone buzzed and she got a text message from an unknown number. She quickly read the text.

Unknowm: Hey Yeora? Can we meet right now. I heard that we don't have class today because we're going to have a program this morning.

Yeora read the message and she got confused because of the random text message. So she decided to reply.

Yeora: Uhm, before I meet you? May I know your name first?.

Unknown: Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to say my name. I am your friend Jeon Wonwoo BTW.

Yeora immediately smiled when she knew that it was just her friend and neighbor.

"Yow girl, what's with the smile?." Eunji asked while scrolling something in her phone.

"Uhm nothing, I just got received a message from my friend." She replied and Eunji nod.

**********
Its now! 8 am in the morning and Wonwoo said earlier was true that they don't have class because of the program.

She quickly ran out of the classroom and leave her friends behind who were all busy with their phone that's why the girls didn't notice that Yeora already left the classroom.

She quickly glanced at the 1st building and she already saw Wonwoo at the corridor who was now waiting for her.

"Hi Wonwoo." Yeora appeared beside him and greet him with a smile.

"Oh, hi Yeora. I thought that you won't come here." Wonwoo said while smiling.

"So? What are we gonna do since you told me to meet you here?." She asked.

"Well, we are going to watch the program because some of the professors are going to announce the news about dancing and singing competition." He said which made Yeora widened her eyes.

"Really? Oh my god, this is going to be fun. I loved watching those kinds of program." She said and clapped like a kid.

"Well, we both loved to. So? Want to watch it later?." He asked.

"Sure!." She replied.

Meanwhile at the classroom, the girls are looking for Yeora because she left the room without even telling them.

"Hey, what if we texted her?." Hana asked and Eunji immediately searched for Yeora's phone on her bag.

"Well, its sad to say. Her phone is here, we won't be able contact her." Eunji replied and showed them Yeora's phone.

Suddenly, the boys appeared in front of their classroom. The 4 girls went outside to face their boyfriend's including Yeora.

"Are you girls going to watch the program?." Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, that's going to be fun for sure." Eunji replied.

"Wait? Where is my girlfriend?." Beomgyu suddenly asked and looked all the girls.

"That was our problem Gyu, we can't find Yeora. We didn't even know that she went out of the classroom." Yuri replied making Beomgyu flinched.

"What! Did you guys text her?." He asked and was about to grab his phone when Eunsoo spoke.

"Her phone is at her bag, she left it there." Eunsoo suddenly spoke.

"What the f*ck! Where did she go!." Beomgyu shouted.

"Calm down bro." Taehyun comforted his hyung.

"You guys can go now at the court, I'm going to find Yeora. I won't get back until I found her." Beomgyu said and immediately leave the 4 couples in front of the girl's room.

*********
Wonwoo and Yeora arrived at the court. They both took a place to stand before looking at the whole venue and designs came from the stage.

"Daebak! I can't believe that we have this kind of surprise." Yeora exclaimed while looking around.

Wonwoo immediately looked at her and he smiled seeing her smiling because of the beautiful view. He was about to hold his hand when a hand pulled Yeora from him.

They both turned around and Yeora was shocked to see her boyfriend pulling her hand away from Wonwoo.

"What are you even doing with that guy?." Beomgyu coldly asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Why? Is it bad if I watched the program with my friend?." Yeora asked.

"Its not, but you don't need to come with him because we need to discuss something with our friends." He said with a soft tone.

Yeora nodded and come with Beomgyu to approach their friends to discuss something.