Chapter 27

3rd Person's POV

Eunji sat on her table with an angry look. Yeora, Eunsoo and Yuri gave her a weird look until Eunsoo broke the silence.

"Eunji-ah, are you ok?." Eunsoo asked as she placed her hands on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, just not in the mood to see one of our friend." She stated while the three girls got nervous because of what she said.

"What? Who is it?." Yuri asked and sat beside her which is Hana's seat.

"Did you guys know that Hana and Taehyun broke up?." Eunji asked while the girls widened their eyes.

"What! They broke up?! Why?." Yeora asked worriedly.

"Eunji? Can you explain to us what happened between them?." Yuri asked and Eunji nodded.

"But before you tell us, care to say if where did you hear that news?." Eunsoo asked raising her eyebrows.

"I was at the dorm with Yeonjun because Chaeyoung unnie is not at home that's why I decided to stay at their dorm. And when Beomgyu, Yeonjun and I are talking about some random things, Taehyun barged in the dorm with his angry face then started punching the wall. When Yeonjun asked him, he started crying and he told us that Hana broke up with him without listening to his explanation." Eunji started while the girls keep listening.

"Then Taehyun told us that his classmate named Chaeryeong kissed him without any reasons. Hana saw that scene and she got mad and she even slapped Taehyun like he was really cheating on her. Then that's it, after she slapped him. She finally end their relationship. I messaged her asking that if its true, she said yes and she even told me to tell Taehyun to date the girl who kissed him and she will be able to forgive him if he did that. T-that's the whole story." Eunji finished as she sighed then looked back at her friends.

"What the hell! Why didn't we know this?." Yuri exclaimed and clenched her fist.

"It happened yesterday right? Beomgyu and I are ok now and after that I'm going to hear that Hana and Taehyun broke up. What's this? A competition?." Yeora said with an anger tone.

"I can't believe Hana will do that. If I were her, I will listen to Taehyun's explanation before cutting our relationship. I can't believe that her attitude changed after the breakup." Eunsoo added.

They are at the middle of their conversation until Hana came and placed her bag on her seat. She smiled and greet her friends.

"Good morning guys, sorry if I'm a bit late hehe." She said but Yeora rolled her eyes before standing up.

"Hana! Can the 5 of us talk at the garden?." Yeora suddenly asked as she slammed the table making all of her classmates looked at her.

The 4 girls are also shock about Yeora's sudden action mostly Hana because she was talking to her. Hana sighed before nodding.

"S-sure, w-what are we gonna talk about?." Hana asked stuttering.

"Just follow me and you will know." She said and quickly went outside their classroom with the 4 girls following her.

Meanwhile at the garden...

"Why did you do that to Taehyun?! Why did you broke up with him?!." Yeora shouted which made Hana flinched.

"Care to explain Hana?." Eunsoo added as she crossed her arms.

"He cheated on me? Isn't that enough?." She clenched her fist after answering Yeora and Eunsoo's question.

"But why? You don't have any proof if he really cheated on you right? What if he is telling the truth? What if his classmate just kissed him with no reason!." Yuri yelled while Hana covered her ears because of the loud voices of her friends.

"Why do you have so many questions huh! I already answered that right? Why do you keep on asking me about what happened to the both of us. We are over and I don't want to see his freaking face!." Hana yelled back clenching her fist.

"Wow! So you're shouting at us, its all your fault. Taehyun is innocent, he would never cheat on a girl like you. You're just insecure you know." Eunji stated with an anger tone.

"Wow! So you guys are shouting at me because of that? Telling that its all my fault? Wow! Are you still my friends? I guess that you all are on that cheater's side even if he's at fault. You all just keep on blaming me instead of comforting me because I'm broken. But no, I guess I'm wrong. You all makes me disappoint you know, I thought my friends are going to help me to move on from that stupid guy. But I guess not, look at you guys. You look so cute when you we're blaming me about what happened." She said and cleared her throat.

The 4 saw her crying in front of them but they didn't care.

"From now on, I don't have friends. Since you all guys are on Taehyun's side. And also, tell your boyfriend's that I am no longer their friend. I will forget that I have a friends just like you guys. Thanks for the 5 years of friendship, goodbye and stay strong for your relationships." Hana wiped her tears and immediately leave the 4 at the garden speechless.

They can't believe that Hana will also end their friendship just like how she end her relationship with Taehyun. They remain standing at the garden.

"Did she really said that? Friendship over? Well, if that's what she wants then its fine to me." Yeora said angrily and looked at the three.

"We don't have choice too, she thinks that she's always on the right side even though she's not." Eunsoo added.

"If she don't want to talk to Taehyun then we're not going to bother her. She will realize it soon that she's wrong. And she will regret that if she found out that Taehyun is innocent. But, let's not mind her. Don't talk to her if that's what she wants. We will set her free and let her be friends with others." Eunji stated and the 3 nodded.

The 4 girls decided to go back to their room. It will be awkward for Eunji because she is Hana's seatmate while the rest are sitting at the back.