Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV

"I can't believe that Hana can't forget about Taehyun. I thought she hate him after their breakup." Yeora mumbled and Yeji shrugged.

"Well, I think its not easy to forget the person you'll love the most. But I'm glad that Hana is just feeling bad for Samuel and she doesn't have feelings for him. She will be my rival if she did." Yeji chuckled.

"I didn't know that you're this madly inlove with Kim Samuel." Eunsoo said.

"Ok guys! I'll see you tomorrow. We will do the plan so that they can reunite again before we graduate." Yeji said and looked at her watch.

"Sure, and thank you for the nice plan for bringing back our best friends that separated 2 months ago. And I hope that you and Samuel will reunite again because you two look good together." Eunji said as she thanked her.

Yeji left them at the school garden because she needs to do something. The 4 girls sighed and sat on the bench while continue eating their snacks.

"I can't wait for Yeji's plan tomorrow." Yuri said happily.

"Me too. And also, for Taehyun and Hana's comeback. I really miss the both of them having lovey-dovey together." Eunsoo added.

"Guys? Do you think Taehyun is still inlove with Hana?." Yeora suddenly asked.

"I don't know, how about we asked him if he still loved her?." Eunji suggested but Yeora shake her head not agreeing from what Eunji said.

"No! We're not going to ask him. I know he still can't forget Hana that's why he's still single this months." Yeora answered.

"Well, let's just pray for the both of them to get back together because I believe that they are meant to be." Yuri added and they all back from what they're doing.

***********
"What do you think guys? Shall we set a blind date for Taehyun?." Yeonjun suggested and asking his friends.

"I agree! Because I'm feeling bad for Taehyun. He's now single while us? We have our own girlfriends. And also, I want him to be happy so I agree about your idea Yeonjun hyung." Soobin answered agreeing from what Yeonjun asked.

"Me too! I don't want him to end up single forever." Beomgyu added.

"Let's just set the date for him as soon as possible. And make sure that the girl he's going to meet is beautiful, indeed beautiful." Hueningkai said while his hyungs gave him an annoying look.

"Wow! Beautiful girl? How about we set Yuri for him." Yeonjun jokingly said making the maknae smirked.

"Don't you dare to drag my girlfriend here because she's mine." Hueningkai angrily said and they all laughed at their maknae's action.

"Hey, what are you doing guys?." Taehyun suddenly appeared from behind making his friends stopped from talking.

"U-uhm, we're talking about your blind date hyung." Hueningkai said making Taehyun confused.

"What! A blind date for me? Are you guys serious!." Taehyun shouted but Beomgyu immediately covered his mouth.

"Shut up Taehyun, we're still at the school not in our dorm so you can't raise your voice in here." Beomgyu said then removed his hands on his mouth.

"Yes Taehyun, its all for you because we don't want to see you single anymore. And also, you look like a guard in our dorm when we were all out to have a date with our girlfriend's so its better if you should date again." Yeonjun added but Taehyun has no reaction in his face.

"Tsk! Thanks guys, but its better if I stay single than having a relationship again." Taehyun said and was about to leave when Soobin spoke making him to stop from leaving.

"Is it because of Hana? Do you still love her?." Soobin immediately asked and Taehyun slowly turned around but not answering Soobin's question.

"Well, silence means yes." Beomgyu said and Hueningkai moved closer to his best friend.

"Hyung, its ok if you still love her. But the problem is, she's now into someone. So you better find a new girl who can make you happy like how Hana did when you two are still together." Hueningkai said as he pats Taehyun's shoulder.

"I admit that I still love her, I still want her even if she's now into someone. But I'm not ready to enter a relationship because my heart still wants her." Taehyun sadly said.

"Its up to you Taehyun. But please remember, we don't want you to get hurt again." Yeonjun said and Taehyun nod.

He suddenly left his best friends at the canteen. The 4 boys looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders.

"What should we do? How can we make Taehyun agree to that blind date?." Soobin asked.

"Well! You don't have to set Taehyun on a blind date because we already have a plan for him." The boys looked behind them and they saw the girls approaching them.

"What do you mean baby? What plan do you have for Taehyun?." Yeonjun asked then Eunji sat beside him and cleared her throat.

"Because a student named Yeji said that she already have a plan for both Taehyun and Hana. She want them to get back together so we agree since I feel bad for Taehyun." Eunji explained.

"What? But Hana has a boyfriend right? That freaking Samuel." Hueningkai asked confusedly.

"Yeji told us that Hana broke up with Samuel because she found out the truth that he is the reason why she and Taehyun broke up. And also, she still can't forget about Taehyun. She still loves him a lot." Yuri answered her boyfriend's question and the boys looked shock from what they've heard.

"What! So all these months. Hana still loves Taehyun, I thought she don't want to see him anymore." Beomgyu said.

"Well, that's not important guys. We need your help because tomorrow, we're going to do the plan as what Yeji said." Yeora said and the boys nod.

"Ok! We're going to help you guys. If that's a trap then I'm going to handle Taehyun hyung since he can't say no to me." Hueningkai smirked.

"Yes, since they both still loved each other." Soobin added.

"Ok, Yeji will going to meet us tomorrow for the plan. And make sure that Taehyun won't find out that we're going to trap him." Eunsoo said and they all nodded agreeing about the plan tomorrow.