Chapter 6

Eunsoo's POV

"Sweety? Are you gonna sleep now?." Soobin asked and I nodded.

"Its already late now! I can't sleep if the weather is bad. You can watch a movie if you want, just don't disturb my beautiful sleep." I said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"If you sleep then I'm going to join you because I don't have someone to talk with, especially you." He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Fine! Just let me call my brother because I'm going to tell him that I'm ok." I said and stood up.

Soobin immediately lay down on the bed and I picked up my phone and dial my brother's number. After a few seconds, he pick up the call.

Annyeong oppa, How are you?.

Ow my little sister! You called? I'm fine doing alone here in our house. BTW, how's the 1st day of bonding?.

Well! Very interesting and tiring, I also screamed a while ago because we watched a horror movie whom I dislike but I don't have any choice just to join them.

Ow! You're still a scaredy cat Eunsoo-ssi. Its late now right? Why are you still awake? Where is Soobin?.

Oh! I'm going to sleep oppa, I just wanted to know how are you doing. And also, Soobin is here with me, he's going to sleep too.

Ok! Take care my dear sister, Be careful because of the bad weather.

Arrasseo oppa! I'm going to sleep now. Saranghaeyo.

Sleep well Eunsoo! Nado saranghae.

Then he hung up the call and I placed my phone on the nightstand and I looked at Soobin and he is now in a deep sleep.

I lay down on the bed beside him and I covered myself with a blanket because the air conditioner is really in high mode which is very cold.

Hana's POV

The rain started pouring everywhere where I can't sleep because I know there will be a slumber thunder and lightning.

I sat on the bed and I pick up my phone. Actually, I'm not scared of those thunders and lightning. I'm scared if I lost Taehyun, hehe just kidding.

Just then, I heard a loud thunder outside and I quickly removed my earphone because Jieun unnie told me that I should not wear my earphones during thunder.

I remained awake and I looked at Taehyun who is now sleeping quietly. I turned on the lamp and I saw his cute and handsome face.

Suddenly, the scene earlier appeared in my mind which is Taehyun confessed and answered Eunsoo's question in truth or dare challenge.

I smiled and slowly played his hair when I remember that he made a promise with me that he won't leave me whatever something happens.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend babe. You're so sweet and caring whenever it comes to me. I promised that I will do the same just like how you promised me earlier. I would never leave you and replace you with someone else." I mumbled while touching his soft and cute brown hair.

Suddenly, I remember my past which is in high school. I promised Samuel, my suitor that I'm going to answer him if I came on college.

But then, I never saw him in this years. Where can he be? He said that he would never give up his feelings for me even if he became an adult.

Let me tell you something guys! I will tell you my past where I met and know one of my suitor when I was in 4th year high school.

Flashback (4 years ago)*

I picked up my things and head towards my locker to put my bag in there. But when I opened my locker, I saw an envelope inside.

I place my book inside my locker then I quickly took out the envelope and I closed my locker. I look at the envelope and then I saw a letter. I sighed and read the letter.

To: Lee Hana
    Hey sweetie pie! Soon to be my girlfriend in the future! How are you doing? I bet you're doing good right hehe. Well, I hope you won't throw this letter because I will feel broken again just like how my ex-girlfriend used me. You know why I wrote you a letter? Its because I really missed to be with you! I know you were really busy this past few days because our exam is near right? I won't disturb you because it will broke your concentration. I hope we have a date again after our exams because I'm going to show you how much I love you even though you are not my girlfriend but I know soon you will be mine forever. I really missed you Lee Hana, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

                                Love,
                Your future boyfriend,
                          Kim Samuel

I smiled when I read the letter. He's really nice even though my classmates keep on telling me that I should not answer him because he is a playboy.

I didn't believe them because I didn't see that attitude on Samuel. He really care for me and he's giving me the things that I needed because he's courting me.

I placed the letter inside my shoulder bag and I quickly head at the canteen to eat because I'm really hungry. i look at the time and its already 1 pm.

Flashback Ends*

That's the whole story of my past in high school. There was a guy named Kim Samuel and he is my suitor before, but I didn't hear any news from him but I don't mind it though.

I don't need him now because I already fell in love with my special someone who named Kang Taehyun. He is really nice and he is not actually a playboy.

"Babe? Why are you still awake?." I looked and saw Taehyun who was now awake because of my touch I guess?.

"Oh! I can't sleep because of the heavy rain." I answered and he pulled me closer to him.

"Just don't mind it babe, just hug me and I know you will feel better than what you expected." He said and I chuckled.

"How are you so sure?." I asked and he looked at me deeply in my eyes.

"Because I know, I'm expecting that you just need my embrace to sleep." He said and I chuckled.

"Good night Taehyun, I love you." I said.

"I love you more my Hana." He kissed my forehead then he pulled me in his embrace.