30.

Once again in history, as one would say, shit hit the fan.

“The Korean War,” Cory pointed at the board, beginning the day’s lesson.

“Genghis Khan,” Farkle interrupted. The class stared at him.

“What?”

“I just wanted to see what would happen.” he shrugged.

Ryan was doodling in a small notebook when the door was thrown open, drawing the class’ attention to the front of the room where the wildest conversation that Ryan had ever witnessed began to happen.

“Hello Cory Matthews,” Katy Hart, Maya’s mother, said dramatically. “I’m so sorry for interrupting.”

“Oh, no,” Maya cringed.

“Class, this is Maya’s mother, Katy Hart.”

She then interrupted again and said some crazy monologue that Ryan was not paying attention to. After that, Maya revealed what she was actually doing.

“Soap opera. She was auditioning for a soap opera.”

“Can you believe I didn’t get it?” She asked the class.

“Yes.” they said in unison.

Yikes.

“Yes I am an actress. Are there any questions I can answer for anyone?”

Farkle raised his hand.
“Yes, the Farkle.”

“Why are you wearing a waitress outfit?” Farkle asked.

“Any other questions?” Katy attempted to dodge the question.

“Yes, the pretty young man right there.

“Yeah, uh, why are you wearing a waitress outfit?”

Dude.

"My dad says actors are just people who never grew up," Sarah added helpfully. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"And what does your dad do?"

"He's a director."

Katy sighed and pat her apron.

"Well I'm sure you dads never given me a job, either. Which is the real reason I wear this everyday."

After that Katy made an awkward exit.

Wild.

--

"History tires me," Ryan said, sitting down at the table Jeremy was at.

Jeremy put down his sandwich. "Why? "

"Practically my whole family is in that class," Ryan sighed. "Save for my mom and Auggie."

"Yikes. Is that bad?" Jeremy had an Innocent look on his face.
Ryan laughed quietly and pat his hand.

"Yup."

__

Y'all we hit 30 chapters. That feels like a lot.

Anyway, does anyone want to be writer friends and share stories? Mostly because I need people to yell at me to keep writing

Also I need friends

So,,,,, if you like the story, please comment as you have no idea how much it warms my heart to see comments

WHO ELSE IS HYPE FOR FROZEN 2