46.

"Four five six! And as usual, I will choose the fatherhood path. And the pink square means I get a daughter!" Cory said, grabbing a pink card from the pile.

Lucas and Farkle exchanged a look and smiled at him. Ryan groaned, getting ready for his father to make the biggest deal out of the smallest problem.

"Uh, actually sir, Farkle and I own that square," Lucas said.

"So?" Cory asked rudely. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Your daughter is ours," Lucas said. Ryan looked for any overreaction on Cory's face. Cory, to nobody's surprise, was very unhappy with this.

"Excuse me?"

"Let him talk," Riley said happily. Cory and Topanga looked at her but Ryan just laughed.

"According to the game, we get your daughter," Lucas continued to explain. Riley tried to jump the coffee table to get to his side, but Topanga held her back.

"What?" Cory yelled. Josh laughed and stood up. "She's not Riley Matthews anymore, my brother. Now she's Mrs. Dr. Howdy Turtleneck!" He said, a hand on both Lucas and Farkle's shoulders.

"This day just keeps getting better and better," Ryan laughed, texting the events to Aidan under the table.

Lucas held his hand out for the pink card and Cory reluctantly set it in his hand but didn't let go.

"Uh, sir? You're holding on a little tight there," Lucas pointed out, slowly pulling the card away.

"You need to let go, sir," Farkle chimed in.

At that moment the card ripped in half like the sad piece of paper it was.

Seeing Cory's face, Ryan quickly snapped a photo, giggling.

"You killed my daughter!" Cory gasped dramatically.

Ryan rolled his eyes and grabbed the ripped piece of paper from his hands. "I'm sure she'll get over it." He said, handing it to Lucas.

Riley glared at him but Ryan just stuck his tongue out at her.

"My turn!" Ava suddenly shouted. She grabbed her piece and began moving it," I pick six."

"Uh, Ava, sweetie you actually need to roll the dice-" Topanga said, but Ava just kept going. "1, 2,3456!"

"Does nobody have a problem with this?" Topanga asked, absolutely bothered by this.

"Mom, let her be, she's six," Ryan complained.

"She cracks me up, let her go," Josh laughed. Topanga groaned and sat back down.

"I get a 'make your own luck' card! Take over someone's family business, send one player back to start. I choose, hmmm,"

Ryan smiled. This was gonna be good.

"One Topanga, two Topanga, three Topanga four. Five Topanga Sox Topanga seven Topanga or... Topanga!"

Ryan hid a laugh in his hands.

Ava grabbed Topanga's pieces and looked her in the eye, "whee, psh!"

Ryan laughed loudly. Topanga glared at him so Ryan ducked his torso behind Farkle.

"It's fine," Topanga said while Riley rolled. "Because my team always wins. And my partner has a turn, and she's going to use it to help me. Right, Riley?"

Riley was staring at the card she got and looked at her mom sheepishly.

"Uh, well, I would. But I just got a 'go to Europe with a friend' card. And you're all the way over there, and I really wanna go to Europe."