Chpt. 1

You were being picked up by the airport by the bodyguard. He reminded you of some kind of animal. You travelled in the fancy car of your uncle, Gabriel Agreste. You didn't like him much since he barely spoke to your mom, who was actually no longer in the family apparently since your uncle had decided to cut ties with her.

You watched the houses go by, the different people. You started wonder about the heros of paris. You looked at your phone and clicked onto that Ladybug blog your cousin, Adrien suggested to you.

The car came to an abrupt halt and you looked up. It was a school and you noticed a familiar blonde relative of yours chatting to an unfamiliar boy. You frowned slightly, and you opened the door.

A bluenette ran into the open door somehow and you froze.

She had blue belle eyes and dark blue hair. She rubbed her head. You reached your hand out and she looked up. She smiled and you pulled her up.

"Hey, are you new here? What's your name?" The petite bluenette asked as you climbed out the car. You noticed you were taller than her.

"My.. name is Y/N, yours?" You asked the best you could in french. You were still trying to learn the foreign language. She smiled and you felt as if she was a great friend.

"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Would you like me to show you around school?" She asked slowly, making it easier for you to catch on to what she was saying.

"That would be great... Let me talk to my.. cousin first.." You replied and then with a anxious smile and a confident stride, went over to Adrien.

"Adrien." You poked his shoulder and he turned around. His electric green eyes widened in surprise and he seemed dumbfounded. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"Y/N, I'm so glad you came!" He said in french, but you caught on quicker.

"Dude.. who is this?" The unfamiliar male next to Adrien asked.

"This is Y/N, my cousin." You heard Adrien reply. You looked to your side and saw the girl, Marinette gawk at you in disbelief.

"And.. you are?" You asked the unfamiliar male.

"Nino. Nino Lahiffe." He replied with a tilt of his cap. You nodded and smiled. It felt weird for you to be adjusting to a new school and still trying to learn french so you could understand what people were saying.

If it wasn't for your mom... You shook your head, no, you weren't going to think about that.

Adrien noticed your moment of sadness and patted your shoulder. You gave him a confident smile, which you both knew was not at all confident, but just a mask hiding the pain.

You walked with Adrien, you noticed the bluenette wasn't with you. You turned around and looked at her.

"Marinette.. come on, I want to... meet your... friends." It was quite difficult for you but you managed.

Paris felt clean, it seemed much cleaner than home and there were actual super heroes here. You looked at Marinette and Adrien. Marinette seemed to fancy Adrien a bit. You smiled to yourself silently and followed the three.

You followed them to a group of girls. You saw the girls all stared at you and you immediately felt nervous.

"Hello there! I'm Alya Césaire, you know, from the ladyblog?" The ladybug stalker/fangirl introduced herself to you.

"I know." You replied. The next girl introduced herself.

"I'm Rose Lavillant." The short girl in pink squeaked. You nodded and the next girl grinned at you like a tomboy and punched your shoulder, you hid your wince.

"I'm Alix Kubdel." She said. The next one made you look all the way down. She was that short. Her hair was quite colourful.

"I'm Mylène Haprèle." She said with a smile.

The next one made you freeze. She was cute, adorable. She seemed shy. Her red eyes were beautiful. You were tongue tied.  She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at you.

"I'm Juleka Couffaine." She mumbled. You felt your cheeks grow a bit warm, but you put your hand out to her.

She nervously put her hand in yours and you did something outrageous.

You went on one knee and kissed the back of her palm and looked at her.

"Hello Juleka, I am Y/N." You replied. Everyone froze.

_____________________________

I know, I know, not much, but it's a start tho. It is. Please tell me how you feel on the new and improved new Juleka x Reader.

It would be really appreciated.

KB