Chapter 17:

You woke up with beeping sounds and some humming.

Very familiar humming.

You opened your eyes, firstly shocked with the intake of the entire room. It was a hospital room and you were lying in a hospital bed.

"What... the hell.." You said.

You heard shuffling and saw something next to you stand up immediately.

"Y/N!" You saw Juleka and she smiled at you. Then she glared.

Your eyes widened as she punched your arm angrily and then you winced.

"hEy!" You said. She then smiled again.

"That's for ditching me! Going all feelings on me. Stupid!" She yelled. You looked at her wide eyed. She then blushed and leaned forward and pecked your lips.

It was your turn to blush then.

"That's for me liking you too." She mumbled, blushing. Your face went hot and Marinette walked in. She seemed sad and then smiled.

"Y/N!" She grinned. Adrien followed her clingingly. A bit too close than usual.

"What's going on between you two?" You immediately asked. Marinette blushed and Adrien grinned his chat noir grin.

The two explained how they found out their true selves (found out the others identity), and were together after sorting things through.

Juleka smiled at you and waited outside for you as you got ready to leave the place.

"Hey, Y/N. Guess what?" Juleka asked, grasping your hand in hers. Her fingers intertwined with yours.

"What?" You asked, a bit curious.

"Will you go out with me?" Juleka asked with a smile.

You were surprised by her sudden confidence.

"Where did all this confidence come from?" You asked.

"After realizing that I should try out whatever this is." She smiled.

You nodded and pulled her into a quick kiss. Her lips felt the same from the Akuma situation.

In which she had explained that after you both escaped the mind trap, the two super heroes had defeated the akuma, but you hit your head hard after the ladybugs fixed everything up. Which explained why you were unconscious and in hospital.

"And yes Juleka, I want to go out with you too." You replied.

She smiled and her eyes glimmered with the sunlight reflecting in their jewel like orbs.

You both shared a quick kiss before joining your friends.

Luka had accepted you after you finally won him over with your personality. Juleka's mom accepted you the minute she lay eyes on you.

You felt happy by Juleka's side. And nonetheless she felt the same for you.

The End.