Special Chapter

Surprise surprise! I have a special bonus chapter for my readers. Since I saw the reads and comments from you all. I was so happy. I am happy. Thanks guys for being great readers. I decided to make a special chapter for you all 💕😄. Like I mean what the heck- 2k!? You guys make me feel special 😆😍😙🤗🙏

________________________________

"Y/N...y/n..."

You were restful as you lay down, very comfy. You heard something call you.

"Y/n....Y/N!!!"

Your eyes snapped open to see big red eyes staring at you. A little smile playing on those pink lips. Her hair like a cascading purply curtain, more lighter as the sun shone on it. She was smiling at you.

You reached out and caressed her cheek, she smiled as you gently ran your fingers over her smooth skin.

You were both outside lying on a patch of grass. You fell asleep while she quickly went to the bathroom. The day was warm day, but a cool breeze had blown by.

You shifted onto your arm, holding your weight as you leaned in towards her. You pressed your lips against hers. She kept hers against yours. It was a nice sensation as you felt her soft pink lips against yours.

You put your hand through her hair. You ran your hand through the soft silky hair and smiled. Your hand travelled to her face, cupping it before running it down her smooth neck. Your hand trailed down her arm and eventually to her waist. A slim waist.

"Don't mind me."

You both pulled away quickly as blushes appeared on both your faces. Luka had interrupted you. He was seemingly happy, but you had a feeling that he was actually hurt since Adrien and Marinette had gotten together.

"Hello y/n." Luka said. You smiled at him, the blush still evident.

"Hey Luka." You replied.

"You know how Mari is?" Luka asked.

(A/N: I feel so sorry for Luka rn, because I actually like him- like bro- I wanna hug him, lemme love him ;-;)

You and Marinette became inseparable as you got to know each other. You know how she felt sad before even Adrien did. You were there when she obsessed about how she looked and if it was good enough for Adrien.

"She's doing good, she misses you." You said to him. He looked away guilty.

Luka and Marinette had slowly branched away from each other. It was more Luka's fault than anything, he started avoiding her so you blamed him. You couldn't tell Juleka that though, he's her brother after all.

"C'mon Y/n, let's go walk around. Luka needs some time to think." Juleka mumbled to you and you nodded. You stood up and helped her up.

You brushed the grass that was stuck to you. Juleka was also brushing off the grass that stuck to her dress. You put your hand out to her and she took you hand.

You and Juleka had been dating for a few months. You hadn't really said the 'L' word yet, you planned to. At some point.

(A/n: yes, I'm making this that type of love. And yes, I'll be interrupting whenever I want.)