Chpt. 7

Haha, I think I forgot to mention this. You know the book says x reader right? Well. That doesn't mean it's necessarily x male reader or x female reader. If you noticed, I had avoided using things like he/she for you guys. I prefer if we just keep you as they. So that everyone can feel free to read it. It will also give more plot for me to write.

I feel quite excited because I have a plan.

Okay thanks for reading it if you did. Enjoy!

___________________________

You sat on the stairs alone and ate your lunch. You had always disliked being around people who didn't even notice the truth.

You looked up and saw a familiar bi- blonde.

"Oh look! It's Y/N! Are you a girl or a boy? Because I just want to know if you're a friend or foe." You shrugged and continued eating.

"Y/N, just make it easier for me. You're related to Adrien, I want to know if you'll be giving your blessings for our wedding." This caused to you to start laughing hard. Chloe frowned and in her raspy voice shrieked.

"What's so funny?!" She shrieked.

"There's no way in hell itself that Adrien would marry you. If you became a better person like... Ladybug, oh then you'd probably get his love. Haha! My blessings?" You laughed at her. She blushed slight and stormed off with Sabrina on her trail.

You noticed a few people looking at you. You shrugged and went back to eating.

"Hey Y/N." You turned around. It was Marinette. She sat next to you and smiled.

"Yeah Mari?" You asked.

"I just wanted to come sit with you, everyone else was kinda annoyed. I think what you said is true, your mom sounds amazing." She smiled. You smiled back. You sighed, you thought about the frown from Juleka.

"Is Juleka dating anyone?" You asked, a bit sad.

"Ah no. She's not. Are you interested?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hey maybe." You smiled. You both laughed and started endless chatter. You felt a bit better. Seeing Juleka frown made you feel sad because you expected her to see the truth.

"No one knows what Luka and Juleka went through. Her home life is a mystery. All I know her brother is hot and amazing while they also live on a boat. They like music and Luka plays beautifully on a guitar."  Marinette blushed whenever Luka's name was mentioned.

"Oh, I thought you liked Adrien." You asked.

"I do. I do..." She said and sighed. You felt a bit bad for her. She seemed so lost.

"He's with someone amazing as Kagame. So I have no chance." She said. This was news to you.

"That's stupid." You said and looked at you confused.

"What?" She asked.

"You're miserable while you think you have no chance, so then find a way to make yourself feel happy. If you stay stuck on one guy you'll eventually live a sad lonely life. Chase Luka and leave Adrien. I'm saying this because I know how much of an idiot he is." You said and she giggled.

You smiled. You felt better while talking to Marinette. She nodded and looked at you in determination.

"Thanks Y/N. Also don't listen to Lila and her li-" Marinette was about to warn you but you carried on for her

"Unbelievable lies? Yeah I know." You said.

"How?" She asked.

"As I said Unbelievable." You said. The bell rang and you stood up. You helped Marinette up.

"Gotta get to class." She smiled.