Chapter 14:

I don't regret leaving you guys on a cliffhanger tho, I hope you forgive me with this chapter....

___________________

You stared, mesmerized as how this girl who was so beautiful could be so traumatized looking.

You reached out slowly towards her, feeling the need to comfort her.

The door was knocked down and an akumatized person walked into the room.

"Oh Y/N~" Two voices came out of their mouth. You immediately jumped into action as you dived and pushed Juleka down when they shot something towards the both of you.

You both sat there, hiding. The room fell into silence and you peeked over the table to see that everyone was gone. Everyone had disappeared.

You went to the classroom door and immediately froze when you saw outside. Zombies crawled around outside. You went and moved the teachers desk to block the door.

You went back to check on Juleka to find her hugging her knees, shaking.

She seemed so terrified. You heard the thunder strike again and she jumped. You went to your bag and got your earphones out.

You got your phone and went to go sit next to her. You plugged in your phone and played music for her. Her eyes fluttered closed as she listened to the music. You sat next to her and waited.

Was the akumatized persons ability to make everyone zombies? You sat in wonder.

You noticed Juleka had started to lean against you. You smiled softly and played with her hair. It was silky smooth as you had thought.

Slowly she sighed and you were left thinking. You noticed she had evened breathing and you smiled. Thunder struck again, this time not scaring Juleka.

You put your arm around Juleka and held her close. You closed your own eyes. Ladybug would fix this. She always does.

You had a dreamless sleep and woke up with Juleka humming softly. Then the ironic words slipped out her mouth.

"Zo-om-be-e-e, in your head, in your head~"She softly sang. You noticed you were in the same dilemma still. You listened a bit to her beautiful voice singing softly along with the song Zombies, by the cranberries. You noticed she hadn't mind your arm wrapped around her.

You let go and prepared to stand up. You needed to make sure your defense was good.

"No." Juleka mumbled in french. She held your wrist and pulled you down. You fell onto your arse and grumbled.

"Sorry. They've been hanging around lately." She mumbled and you peeped over the desks.

You noticed the zombies seemed to oddly resemble your classmates and you felt slightly sick to your stomach.

They were slowly moving near the windows. You felt a slight nerve being poked as the thought of them noticing your presence occurred.

"Are you scared of Zombies?" Juleka mumbled. You looked at her and your cheeks warmed slightly. You didn't know if you could admit it to her. You nodded your head and she seemed deep in thought.

"Hey, you're not jumping anymore." You said. She then took her turn to blush slightly. You smiled.

"Do you think Ladybug and Chat noir are zombies?" You asked. She shook her head. You liked the way she endlessly believed in the two.

You reached out to pat her head but then the sound of shattering glass stopped you. You tensed. You hated this.

You peered over the desk and noticed the worst thing that could have ever happened to you.

There stood the Ladybug Zombie and Chat noir Zombie. They weren't much gruesome, the only things gruesome about them was the smell of decay, their pale skins and their teeth an unsettling pink shade. Their eyes were black and they had bite marks on their necks.

You watched as they moved much quicker than the others.

You were cornered. Trapped.