Chapter 16:

You found out where the akumatised Victim/Victims was. They were perched in a huge castle on the Bourgeois hotel.

Juleka made you jump into the sewage drain so many times you felt as if you couldn't smell anymore. You scrunched your nose as you had two bottles of sewage in them.

You were curious as to how you were going to purify the akuma like ladybug did on several occasions.

You threw droplets and chunks of sewage at the running zombies and they fled. You both snuck into the Bourgeois hotel and found barely any Zombies around.

You both made it to the roof, where the entrance to the castle was. You both stopped, tense at the two guarding the entrance.

It was Rena Rouge and Carapace. You both used the sewage and they crumbled. You found this oddly too easy and followed Juleka into the castle.

You both made it to the main room after awhile. You looked up at the throne and saw the akumatised victim/victims.

The resemblance was spectacular. The vixen eyes of Lila, the blonde hair of Chloe. You knew who was behind it all.

It was those two she demons. You then noticed something odd. Adrien stood there. He was wearing a crown. You internally laughed the idiots. Then this was all a mind trap. This all wasn't real. Adrien and Chat noir weren't two separate people.

You shook your head slightly and noticed the akuma stand up.

They looked at you with angry eyes.

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?" Their voices echoed one another. Even more annoying together than separate.

"We walked!" You replied loudly. You heard Juleka giggle next to you. You smiled at her.

"SHUT UP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" They shouted and then lifted their hand. You were ready for any of the zombies.

You stared at the Akuma and tilted your head slightly, nothing was happening.

"WHERE ARE THOSE TWO PESKY SUPER HEROES!?" The Akuma shouted.

"We defeated them!" You replied. Juleka stood next to you quietly, observing.

"HOW!?" The akuma shouted again.

"Why should we tell you, huh?" You asked.

"MARINETTE ATTACK!" The next moment the familiar bluenette appeared. She wore rags and she looked depressed. You felt your heart clench at the sight. She tripped and the Akuma cackled.

"YOU ARE USELESS AS EVER MARINETTE!" You glared at the Akuma. Honestly those two girls were heartless.

"ADRIKINS HONEY, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR UNINVITED GUESTS." The akuma leaned over and kissed Adrien on the lips. You stuck your tongue out and made puking sounds. Juleka giggled.

Adrien ran towards you and pulled a sword out of nowhere. You watched as he brought it down towards you and you threw some sewage at him and he crumbled.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The akuma shrieked, the entire castle shook. The akuma stepped from their throne and ran towards you. Turning into one of the zombies. You threw sewage at them and they dodged.

It jumped at you but you rolled away.

This entire dodging scene went for awhile, Until Juleka tripped. The akuma went for Juleka at that moment.

As if time slowed down, you slowly shuffled to your feet and ran towards the slowly closing opening between them. The Akumas jaws opened and Juleka didn't look scared, just surprised.

You didn't want her to become one of them in this world. You moved in front of the Akuma and felt a piercing pain in your shoulder. It felt like your shoulder was being exposed to fire.

You winced and looked at Juleka. You huffed.

"Throw the sewage now!" You huffed. She reacted much faster. She threw the sewage at the Akuma and it screeched. You fell to the ground and sighed annoyed.

"What kind of irony is this? How am I somehow a hero in my death? I thought I die happily on my couch in my sleep." You mumbled to yourself.

"Y/N.." You heard Juleka gasp. You looked up to see her concerned gaze. You noticed her eyes glazing and something warm dropped on your face. You hoped whatever the Akuma had down would wear off soon.

"Hey Juleka..." you said. Juleka held your head in her lap. You had to admit dying like this wasn't so terrible. Yet the bitter part of you believed you weren't going to actually die but you still felt it.

"Yes Y/N." She said. You looked up at her.

"You're kinda making this a cliche moment." You mumbled.

"I am?" She asked in question.

"Because I'm going to confess right now." You replied, your heart oddly loud in your chest. Shush heart, you thought.

"Oh." Is all that she said.

"Juleka I've liked you for some time now. You're really pretty and you're an amazing person. Why don't you ever let anyone in?" You asked, barely keeping your eyes open.

"The truth is.." She kept quiet for a moment before continuing.

"My Dad was a drunk. He used to hit me and Luka. I don't know what he did to Mum, but one day she had enough. She kicked him out. He never came home since. Luka doesn't like talking about it and neither do I. We loved Dad, he thinks Dad is dead and I don't. It's a whole complicated bond. Dad used to be a good man, he really did. Until he lost his job he started to drink more." She said, talking more than she ever had before.

You yawned and looked at her. She smiled at you, you noticed the tears running down her cheeks.

You wiped them with your thumb and that seemed to trigger more.

"Eh. Come here. One last request." You said.

She seemed confused until you took her chin and pulled her in for a peck.

Her lips were soft and warm. They felt so wonderful, you wanted to continue but you let go.

Then you closed your eyes.