Chpt. 8

Juleka was still not happy with you. You knew this because she wasn't at all smiling at you.

You sighed and remembered the talk with Marinette. So Juleka was mysterious? You smiled to yourself. That meant that you could be the only one who got to know the true her.

Then it dawned on you that she disliked you because you had made Lila upset. You looked at Lila, she noticed your gaze and glared back. You rolled your eyes. If you wanted to get to know Juleka, she first had to be on your side.

You listened to the teacher as she spoke more carefully in french for you, so that you could understand. You saw Marinette's bag move slightly and blinked.

You looked at your work suddenly after seeing the bag move again.

There was a whole story to those two and you felt the need to not know.

You started plotting as to how you would get Juleka to like you again. Your mind drifted off to video games and it clicked.

You started going over the plan in your head. You smiled to yourself as you knew it would be successful.

(Time skip brought to you by my original character from the real him, Ethan Klein.)

You waited for Adrien outside the class and got on your knees.

"I want you to cover for me please!" You begged. Adrien frowned and picked you up. You blinked at looked at him.

"For?" He asked, confused.

"I want to go to Marinette's place and play Max's video game! Please Adrien!" You begged, feeling a bit bad for doing this to your cousin. He sighed and nodded.

"Alright then. They'll be here any moment so I advise you to catch up to Marinette." Adrien said.

You hugged him and ran down the stairs to Marinette. She looked at you with wide eyes.

"Huh?" She seemed so confused.

"I'm able to come to the video gaming session!" You smiled trying to look chill. Marinette saw through the chill and patted your shoulder.

"Okay Great. Max, Juleka and Luka will be coming a bit later. So I'm assuming you're sneaking away and Adrien is okay with it?" She asked. You nodded.

The two of you started walking. You noticed the car pull up after you and Marinette took a corner.

You sighed in relief and looked at the short bluenette next to you.

"Is it okay if you help me with some stuff when we get to the bakery?" She asked. You raised on eyebrow at her. Was she getting snacks before going to her house?

"Oh yeah, sorry, forgot you don't get out much. I live on a bakery, my family owns the bakery." You realized what she meant and nodded.

"Haha, that would have been weird." Marinette giggled. You wondered how Adrien wasn't able to see the Marinette that was amazing rather than the ladybug.

You patted her head and stretched. Your limbs felt much better than sitting in a large building doing nothing.

You arrived at the bakery and smiled. This was one of the reasons that the streets smelled so nice and you haven't seen any bugs at all.

You met Marinette's parents. They were a bit confused as what you were but Marinette saved you the time from explaining. She interrupted and told her parents that more friends were coming over and they got to work while handling customers.

Marinette led you to her room and you froze.

So many photos of Adrien. You knew that you had to help her. You started taking the photos down and she freaked.

"What are you doing?" She asked, trying to get the pictures from you. You held them high and put your hand on her shoulder.

"You need to stop this madness. Give me all your photos of him. Everything of him." You demanded in a serious tone. She sighed and pulled photos out from places you couldn't even imagine. You went to her computer and changed the background to pictures of her friends and family. She seemed to have wheezed in pain at that.

You looked at the huge bundle of presents and photos in the middle of the room. You had a feeling it wasn't everything. You stared at her. She blinked a few times, you knew she was hiding something.

"Get Everything." You said and she went to her bed and pulled out a pile.

You looked at her concerned.

"What?" She said, offended obviously.

"We're burning this when we can, unfortunately I don't think we have enough time to now. You go get more bags and I'll start making it neater." You said and she left. You looked about everywhere and found more secret photos of him. You were extremely concerned.

She came back and saw her secret stashes on top of the pile. You both had six huge bags filled with the stuff.

"Marinette, your friends are here!" Tom called. You felt a bit nervous since you were going to try and make Juleka like you again. If she didn't then you'd make Lila come clean.