Chpt. 3

You stared at the panic stricken faces around you. You noticed the determination and strength in Marinette. She started to tell everyone to calm down, you looked around and saw Adrien run into the boys bathroom. You followed him but then you turned around to see Juleka being dragged away by a boy with blue ends dyed. You noticed something drop and you walked to pick it up.

It was a hairclip.

You put it in your pocket and then looked at the famous super hero exiting the bathroom. You froze and then went to the boys bathroom. You looked inside and couldn't find Adrien anywhere. You panicked. Was Adrien a superhero? Did his father know?

You calmed down and stuck your head outside, only to get pushed back in.

In front of you stood the superhero himself. Chat noir. He pushed you back and you could barely speak. Then he left.

You sat down to take deep breaths. Okay, so Adrien is Chat noir. You stood up determined. You would have to speak to him about it later.

You exited the bathroom slowly, aware that there was an akuma on the loose. You found Juleka hiding with the boy you saw earlier. You stared and he looked up.

"Are you new here?" He asked. You were ready to fight him for Julekas hand, you remembered your awesome ninja moves from the games you played.

"I'm Luka Couffaine, nice to meet you." He said. You breathed in relief, knowing he'd probably kick your butt anyways.

"I'm Y/N." You said. He smiled, Juleka had a pink dusting her cheeks.

"Y/N, I suggest that you hide because Chloe got someone akumatized again." You looked around the school and noticed the rainbows everywhere. You blinked in surprise.

"It was Nathaniel, Chloe called him a freak for being gay." Juleka said. You looked at her confused, who was Nathaniel? She also mumbled everything so you had some difficulty hearing it.

"I'm having difficulty... in my french... no offense..." You explained to her. She nodded, as she had noticed it already.

"Also... You dropped something." You pulled out the hairclip and gave it to her.

"Thank you." She blushed a bit. It made your heart skip a beat. Then you looked at how cute she was when she was blushing. Then you internally scolded yourself for not being amazing enough for her. She gave you a slight smile and you looked away to hide your blush.

This girl is going to be the death of my heart if she continues to look so cute. You said to yourself mentally.