Chpt. 11

Ella was in your life again. You two had known each other since you were babies, that's what made it harder to leave her.

She sat across you as you both had entered a random cafe. She had ordered for you, knowing you so well. She looked at you.

"I want you to come back home." She said straightforwardly.

"You're joking." You said. You looked at your phone and found unknown numbers contacting you.

"I'm not. Come back home. It isn't the same without you." Ella begged. You shrugged.

"So? I can't drop Adrien. He never got to know about me. He's lonely at home and he's locked up. And there's this girl.." You said. Your drinks were served and you grasped your drink tightly.

"A girl? Really, do you have to be so cliche?" Ella raised an eyebrow towards you.

"Are you the one to talk? Miss flirt like there's no tomorrow." You said in English. She stuck her tongue out.

"It's in my veins, I can't help it." She said with an innocent smile. You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"So what's her name?" Ella asked, sucking her paper straw. She frowned at it after awhile.

"Juleka." You said. She snorted.

"What?" You asked, annoyed.

"How much do you even know about her?" She questioned.

"Not much. I want to get to know her more but this problem with Lila is getting in my way." You replied.

"I'm pretty sure you sorted that pest." Ella smiled innocently.

"How much do you already know?" You asked, rather annoyed.

"I know all your classmates except three has been akumatized, including you as one of the three. Your principal has been akumatized, your homeroom teacher and your other teacher, Ms. Mendelev, am I correct?" She asked. She stared at you and blinked.

"So?" You shrugged.

"Assuming from my intel, most of your classmates has been akumatized and there are two who look slightly familiar to the superheroes. They also have similar traits I assume?" She asked.

You had a flashback of Adrien making a terrible pun.

"Maybe." You replied.

"You are suffering dear child. Come home and leave this complicated life to the idiots." Ella said. It sound nice, but you wouldn't be able to watch the show Marinette told you about.

About the band Kittysection. You also promised to make a bonfire out of Adriens photos. Hopefully she didn't hide them again.

"I'm sorry Ella, but I've got so much going on here." You said. She shook her head.

"I'll stay then too. I want to be with you while you suffer. I might help you get reflekta as your girlfriend too." She smiled evilly.

You rolled your eyes and the two of you stood up.

"To be honest, Reflekta is cute, you sure you need her?" She teased.

"Shush you flirt." You snapped and she grinned.

You got a lift home after leaving Ella. You looked at your phone and felt your eyes widen in surprise.

Unknown number

Hey, uh. Sorry. We all asked Mari
if it was true, and uh, we never
knew sorry. This is Juleka by the way.

You smiled happily. Everything seemed to be brighter. You felt hope in your system and changed her contact name.

Jewel 💕

You smiled to yourself. You were such an amazing person.

You arrived to the mansion to see Marinette hanging around. You climbed out while the car was still moving. You got a honk but shrugged. You went over to Marinette and looked at her.

"Can you sneak out tonight? I'll bring stuff for you to sneak out with." Marinette said.

"What for?" You asked.

"To burn the stuff at my place." She frowned.

"Oh yeah, oh wait, gotta go. I'm getting rude gestures from the driver." You said as you hugged Marinette quickly and ran inside. You knew you were in for hell, but it was worth it.