Chpt. 10

You sat next to Marinette as usual during lunch, because the group disliked you. You were a bit annoyed with the fact Juleka was still there with them.

"I can't believe she's on their side." You said in annoyance.

"Who?" Marinette asked with a macaroon in her mouth. You narrowed your eyes at her and she shrugged, putting her arms in a 'I don't know' position. You smiled and shook your head at her.

"Juleka you dummy." You sighed.

"She stays there because she doesn't know what to do." Marinette shrugged before munching another macaroon.

"For a girl your size you eat way too much sugar." You frowned at her. She giggled and the bell rang. You both stood up and went to your lockers. Yours was the opposite row of marinette's so you couldn't see what went on when she was busy. You were opening your locker and something fell out.

You bent down wondering what it was. It was a picture of you when you were younger. It was the only flattering one you had at that matter. You looked at it and turned it around. What you read next made you stop in your tracks.

'Got new friends I see. Meet me after school by your locker.' Your lips pressed into a hard line when you thought who could this be.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when a hand slammed your locker closed. You looked up to see Lila. She had that vixen look as always. You blinked at her with an uncaring gaze.

"What you got there?" She ripped it from your fingers and you just stared.

"Got a girlfriend? Boyfriend? You see here, Y/N, I won't let anyone get in the way of me being with Adrien." Lila teased and you shrugged.

"Tell that to his girlfriend. You know the girl who has a sword and can fence really well? Come back to me when you've lost a few, toes and a head." You said before opening your lockers and taking your stuff out. You ripped the photo away from her and went to class.

During class you heard Lila murmuring to the kids. Paper notes were passed and glares were sent your way. You stared at the teacher blankly and noticed red eyes looking at you.

You turned your gaze towards a beautiful Juleka, only to see her angry gaze. You blinked and then looked back at the teacher.

You seriously disliked Lila.

You stood up from your seat and walked past the heated glares of your classmates. Your face was a mask and no one could hurt you. You backed into a corner by everyone except Alya, Nino, Adrien and Marinette.

You stared at everyone.

"Did you really do that to Lila?" Ivan asked, angry.

"What did I do?" You asked, faking interest.

"Apparently you slammed her locker while she was busy with it. You also took her childhood photo." Kim said. You pulled out the photo and looked at it. It was your photo. You showed them and they didn't budge.

"Also, if you could please move. I have to meet someone." You tried getting past, but Ivan pushed you back. You stared at him with a cold stare. You didn't want to blame him for being an idiot and listening to whatever Lila said.

"We want you to stop being rude to our Lila!" They all said. You scoffed. You felt disgusted as to how she brain washed them.

"Excuse me.." A voice interrupted. Everyone turned around to someone new. They all left you alone and looked at the new girl.

She had green hair and purple eyes. She was taller than everyone there. Which was odd for Ivan. He felt intimidated. You stared at her and blinked.

"Ella?" You asked. She looked at you and  smiled.

"Y/N, I heard someone was being rude to you because of a Liar." She smiled.

"Lila isn't a Liar." Rose said.

"So, you rather believe her over Marinette?" You asked and everyone was frozen.

"Whoever this Marinette girl may be, I hope you're ready to lose a friendship." Ella said before walking towards you.

"Please move away, Y/N is coming with me now. I do not want to cause trouble right now." Ella said formally in french.

Everyone kept quiet and you saw the shock in Juleka's eyes. You looked away and followed Ella.

To who knows where.