Chpt. 2

You wondered if you had done something wrong. You stared at her fearfully, but relaxed when a blush covered her cheeks lightly, dusting it under her red eyes.

Adrien and Nino grinned. Marinette and the other girls seemed as if they were on the verge of squealing. You looked at Juleka once more and she smiled softly at you.

Then the next moment you nearly swore in your home language at the annoying blonde. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. Her voice was an annoying screech to your ear and you wanted her to shut up.

"I don't know who you are, but do you not know that freak has cooties? Like that is so gross! Why would you go for her?" She said in her fast french, you didn't have any difficulty to catch on.

"I am Y/N Agreste, I don't know.. who you are but you better.. lay off!" You said back in french. The blonde seemed surprised but then a wicked grin fell into place on her wicked little head.

"You're joking! As if! You can't even pronounce your words properly." She started to cackle like the mean witch she was. Then you felt as if your words were of some truth.

"I'm guessing.. You're probably one of the reasons why... the villain rate... is so high." You replied as snarkily as you could in french. She flipped her hair back and smirked.

"Not anymore, I'm a super hero! I'm Queen Bee, so you better respect me you fake Agreste." She replied. You were about to make her eat her words until Adrien walked in and put a hand on your shoulder.

"Chloe, this is Y/N, my cousin. Y/N, this is Chloe Bourgeois. I'm sorry, she's like this." Adrien apologized for her.

"Oh Adrikins, it is really then true?" She said in her horrible voice.

"Adrien I never knew you'd date.. someone so horrible... Calling a princess... like Juleka... a freak..." You seemed to grow tired of having to try to speak in french so much. Adrien started laughing. You felt tired and confused.

"Chloe and I are just friends." Adrien smiled. Chloe seemed thoroughly hurt. You nodded, justice is served. You looked at the silent Juleka and patted her head. Her hair was silky smooth, you were tempted to play with it but you held yourself back.

"Are you okay?" You asked her. She nodded and looked away.

Then the bell rang. Everyone groaned and Marinette poked your arm.

"I am the class representative, I'll take you with me, The principal, Mr. Damocles will tell you where your homeroom is." She said.

You smiled and followed her. She was a really helpful girl. You were about to thank her until there was a sudden crash and the ground vibrated.