Glass

-Marcus told Jackson he loves him!!!! Where are the fangirls/boys at!
(So sorry if I just spoiled the episode for you but it was posted like 12 hours ago so I think I'm good)

Lucas POV
I don't know what to feel Brandeen is so cute and can bee so nice but then he's rude and disrespectful and likes to make fun of me for staying in the maids dress and my feelings.
Why am I thinking about him so much anyway. "Toffee!" Brandeen yells out "ok give me a minute" I yell back. I start to make Brandeen his toffee when I drop his cup it shatters on the ground. I step back in shock "did you brake something?!" Brandeen yells "yes its fine I'll clean it up!" I say quietly making Brandeen some toffee then flying it down to him "here I never to clean up the broken cup" I fly back up to the shattered glass on the floor I start to put the big parts in a old box that was in a cupboard near me. I then sweep up the little parts I put the box on the bench top. I scanned the floor for any more glass seeing a peace under a chair I pick it up and placed it in the box. "Oww!" I look at my hand that now has a cut from the glass it starts to bleed. What's going on" Brandeen calls out to me "I cut my hand I'll be fine" I say back. "Come here!" He yells l fly down to him "yes?" I say hiding my hand behind my back "show me your hand" he says looking me in the eyes. "Ok" I hold out my hand the bleeding had stoped but my hand was covered in blood. "Does it hurt?" He asks looking at my hand "yes but not as much as falling did" I joke. "Ok sit on my bed" Brandeen says as he opens a red bag with a 'x' on it that says first aid. He pulls out some wipes and starts to clean of the blood from my hand. After he wiped the blood off he wraps a small bandage across my palm and back of my hand covering the cut. "Feel better?" Brandeen asks looking me in the eye out faces are so close I look into his eyes then to his lips. My stomach feels like butterflies are flying around in it. "Yes thank you" I say as he leans a little closer to me he looks at me slightly flustered. I feel confused about what to do I feel like kissing him so I lean closer to kiss him.

Brandeen's POV
Lucas is so close to me I've never been one to enjoy or even like physical contact but Lucas is different he leans closer so I do to I look at his lips then to his eyes then our lips touch. We kiss for a few seconds before we pull away "s-sorry I didn't m-mean to-" Lucas stutters out before I cut him off "it's ok I like you" I kiss him again.
He pushes me away "no I... I don't want... I don't feel completely comfortable with this" he says looking away. "What?" I ask confused "I like you to but I don't want this, you say and do things making me feel uncomfortable and then you say you like me and kiss me" Lukes looks upset. "I'm sorry I didn't know you should have something" I look at him in the eyes. "Look do you want to go on a date" he asks looking away blushing, "ok if you want to" I smile.

Hello ok so originally I ended this oneshot at the part when /"it's ok I like you" I kiss him again./ happened but while editing I added the rest. Yes this chapter is all over the place but it's fine.
585 worlds
If you have any ideas for a chapter or ship for a oneshot please feel free to comment it.
Bye. •-•/