Homework (Neko high)

Neko high because I don't know what to write and have nothing else to do.

Bri's POV:
I was at work taking orders, making drinks and cleaning tables. Devin was helping Austin with his homework well Michael was drawing. I walk over to them "do you guys want to order anything?" "No but what time do you get off?" Devin asks "thirty minutes" "cool do you want us to wait for you I mean we will be here for awhile with the progress we have made" "what progress?" Michael asks "come on" Austin puts his head on the table. "Come on it can't be that bad" I say "he doesn't know how to find the area or a triangle how I'm a going to teach him anything if he doesn't listen" Devin says trying not to loose it at Austin "I'll help after work ok" I say walking off to other costumes.
After I finished I walk over to the others "hey any important?" "Not much but a little" Devin says "hey I need to get home" Michael says "ok umm Bri can you help Austin without me so I can walk Michael home?" "Sure" "thank you" I grabs his bh and walks Michael out "so are you studying for the test?" "Yes" "ok do you know the basics?" "1+1=window" "ok this will take a while" I say opening the textbook.

Words-218
So I had no idea what to right so yeah hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye. H-H/