Sick boi

Requested by @AutobotlightReaver

Devin's POV:
I was laying in bed sick I didn't want to bother anyone so I decided to just sleep it off but I had a date I had with Perrier later today. He was going to be here in a few hours so i was going to sleep, and wake up before he got here to go on the date.
- - -
Perrier's POV:
I walk up to Devin's place so excited for our date that a came early. I walk in without knocking and started looking for him I walk to his room to see him sleeping in bed. I soot next to him "hey Devin are you ready for our date?" I rub his shoulder "mhm" he mumbles "time to get up" "what?" He slowly sits up "are you ok are you sick?" I say worried "yeah a little bit but let's go on the date" "sorry but no your staying home I don't want you getting worse" I say pushing him back into bed "but I want to spend time with you" "I will tell your dad's if you don't stay in bed" I say tucking him in. "You wouldn't" "test me" I say before kissing his forehead "I'm sorry" his apologies "for what?" I ask "being sick" "don't apologise for that" I say leaving.
I walk over to the kitchen and get him a cup of water and a healing position. I walk back to his room to see him rapping his wings around himself he looked so cute "I got you water" I say placing it next to him "thank you" his drinks it. "Can you cuddle with me?" He asks "ok I can't der sick anyway" we start cuddling until we fall asleep.

Michael's POV:
Me and Richie were having dinner together talking about random things when I got a odd feeling. "Richie!" "Is something wrong" he walks over to me "it's Devin I think" "what's wrong with him" he cuts me off "he's sick!" I says looking up at Richie "we must make sure his ok" his grabs me we fly to where Devin lives and run to his room. "Devin are you ok Daddy's here!" I say in a panic "shhh his sleeping" Perrier says rubbing Devin's head "ok we will be out there tell us when he wakes up" Richie says trying to calm me down by patting me on the shoulder. We sit in the sitting room "don't worry his only a little sick he will be good by the morning" Richie says hugging me well I played his his ears.
- - -
Devin's POV:
I wake up to Perrier cuddling me "good morning you feeling better?" He asks "yeah thanks for looking after me" I smile hugging him back. "Oh by the way your dad's are outside" "what I told you not to call them!" "I didn't they just showed up" "ok fine let's go see them then" we get pu and walk out the room to see them on the couch. "Devin you're ok!" My dad runs up to me "you had us worried" my step dad hugs me as well. "Dad's stop it your embarrassing me" I say as Pierre giggles.

Words-523
hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye. :P