Spys (neko high)

The was requested by @the_fanfic-Dreamer

Devin's POV:
Michael and I where sitting in his room "so what do you want to do?" I ask "go on a date?" "Ok where should we go?" "Ummm the cafe is the only place we really go to" "oh yeah good choice" we walk to the cafe holding hands.

Bri's POV:
"Ok you Guys got the plan?" I ask "yes we are going to watch and wait for Devin and Michael to get here and when they do we will hide in the corner of the room and you will serve them" Richie answer "good you get that Austin?" "Uhh what are we doing I thought we where going to hangout with Michael and Devin?" "Go sit at the table over there" Richie points at a table. "Ok wait for them to get here" I say as Richie and Austin tack there set in the corner.
I soon see Devin walk in with Michael fallowing him "hey Devin Michael how can I help you two today" "can I get a coffee" "and a hot chocolate with marshmallows" Michael add on "yeah that's 8$ and give me three minutes" "ok thanks" Devin hands me the money and sit down with Michael" I make them there drinks and give them to them.
I walk over th Richie and Austin "so what now?" Austin asks "we fan girl/boy over them" Richie told Austin "but why?" "Because it's my OTP" I answer "but why" "because they such a cute cuple" me and Richie say "look there holding hands and having a good time" I say "and there about to kiss" Austin adds "wait what!" Richie and me yell.

Devin's POV:
Me and Michael were holding hand we hare just finished we were about to kiss when we herd someone yell "wait what?" We look over to see Austin, Richie and Bri looking at us "do you want something?" I ask "these tow want to see you guys kiss for some reason" Austin say "shut up" Richie yells at then "forget you saw us" Bri say going to sever more costumers. "That was weird do you want to leave now" "yeah let's go" Michael smiles.

Words-363
Ok Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. :3