Richie! (neko high)

This was requested by @Kayla_the_choco_chip

Giving Michael a social disability and anxiety again.

Devin's POV:
I just finished my job walking home when I get a phone call from a number I didn't know "ummmm hello?" I ask "hey is this Devin?" "Yes" "oh good it's Bri Michael gave me your number" "oh ok did you need something?" "Yes I was wondering if you wanted to come over Michael and Austin are here" "ok I'll be there in ten" "cool bye" "bye" I hang up. I feel off I don't know why but I do why is Michael at Bri's house with Bri and Austin? I shake my head clearing my head walking in to my house I get changed out of my clothes then head to Bri's house. I knock on the door "hey Devin!" Bri says as she opens the door "hello" I say walking in I see Michael talking with Austin "hi guys" I smile "oh hey" Austin says "hey sit with me" Michael looks up at me "ok" I sit next to Him. Bri sat next to Austin "so why is Richie not here?" I ask "umm he's sick" Austin says "oh ok" "so how have you been?" Bri asks "I'm good I just finished work before you called" "oh that's fun" Austin says. There's a knock at the door "who's that?" I ask Bri answers the door "hey Richie what are you doing here she blocks him from coming in. "up stairs now!" Austin wishers to Michael "ok" he runs upstairs. "What's happening?" "Richie's not sick his still made at Michael that's why we didn't want him here with Michael" Austin answered.
"Austin went out and I was wondering if he's here?" I hear Richie ask "oh yeah we were just talking with Devin would you like to join us?" Bri says looking back at us worried "sure" he say the walk to the table "what's going on?" Richie asks "not much" I say. I get a message on my phone it's from Michael 'can you come upstairs please' "hey I got to call someone I'll be upstairs" I say walking up "take your time" Bri says.
I get to the top of the stairs to see Michael hiding in the corner of the room hugging his knees "hey are you ok" I sit next to him he shakes his head "can I touch you?" I ask he nods I hug him "it's ok do you want to leave?" I ask "yes" he hugs me hiding his face in my neck. My face heats up "Richie is down stairs" "is he going to yell at me?" Michael asks "no it's ok I won't let him" I patted his head "when is he leaving?" "I don't know we might have to stay up here for a bit" I answer.
"Richie where are you going!" I here Austin say "up stairs" Michael looks at me in fear "on the roof" I tell him he runs out I grab my phone and fake being on a phone call "yes I know grandma I'll be there tomorrow yes I won't forget" "Devin who are you talking to?" Richie's asked "my grandma" "ok hurry up we are going to get ice-cream" "oh i can't go I have to go to work soon" "ok Bri did say you probably won't want to-" "what is it?" I ask "what is Michael doing here! I look over to see Michael in the window "come here you little!" He runs out the door chasing Michael up the ladder I run after him I get to the top of the roof to see Richie yelling at Michael who was in tears "don't you dare yell at Michael" I run in between them. "Get out of the way nerd!" He yells "get away from Michael!" "No he deserves to be yelled at!"
Austin and Bri clime up to see us fighting. "Richie stop!" They yell "no!" He goes to hit Michael but I block him "don't you dare touch him!" I say before turning around to hug Michael who was crying "hey let's go" we walk down stairs. "What he deserves it" we hear Richie yelling at Austin.
"Do I deserve to be yelled at?" "No you don't" I hug him we walk to his house and walk to his house holding hands "thank you" Michael says "oh don't worry I will protect you from anyone who try's to hurt you" I smile "bye" I say before I left he grabs my shoulders and kisses me before I say anything he runs inside leaving me standing there confused.

Words: 768
Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. @-@