Pool

Ok so I wanted to do more with this ship.

Devin's POV:
I was practicing with Bri when her dad and Xylo had come over. Perrier was coming over soon so I was getting ready to leave I think mich had the wrong idea about me and Bri. "I'm going to see if Perrier is here yet" I tell Bri "oh say hi to him for me I haven't seen him in a while" Xylo calls as I leave.
I walk to the end of the drive way to to wait for him I see him walking down the path. "Hey Perrier" I smile "Devin!" He runs up to he and hugs me "what do you want to do?" He asks "I don't know you?" "Let's go swimming" "sure why not" we walk around to the pool. "Is Bri here?" "Yeah she's here her dad and Xylo are here to" "oh that's nice" he smiles. I jump in the pool "come in" I call "ok" he jumps in "oh Xylo says hi" "tell him I say hi to."

Bri's POV:
My dad and Xylo were talking to me about a trues or something "so do you want to see the pool?" I ask trying to change the subject "sure" Xylo says "fine but make it quick it's still daylight out side" "ok fallow me" I lead the two of them out the back to the pool. I see Devin and Perrier swimming together to the far side of the pool. "Cool pool" Xylo says "thanks" "yeah really cool let's go back inside before I burn" dad says "fine let's go" I say walking back in side.
Later Xylo left and just me and my dad talked about stuff before Devin and Perrier walked in still wet "could you not come inside when your soaking?" "Sorry I forgot my towel" he walks upstairs to get himself and Perrier a towel. He comes down handing one to Perrier "thanks Devin" Perrier says happily "your welcome" Devin says hugging him. "Well as I was saying I'm going to get going" Mitch says standing up to leave "Ok bye" I walk I'm to the door.

Devin's POV:
Bri walked her dad to the door shutting it the turns to us with a angry look on her face "what's wrong?" I ask "you are mopping the floor?" She says I look that the floor which is covered in water and mud. "Sorry we walked in the garden a little" I say looking away from her "yeah we will mop the floor" Perrier says grabbing my hand "you better" she says walking up stairs. "So where is the mop?" Perrier asks "follow me" I lead him to a closet opening it and hand him to the mop as I take the bucket. "I'll fill up the bucket you can start mopping up some of the mess."
I walk over and help him clean the rest of the floor. "Thanks for helping I say as we place the mop and bucket back in the closet. "No I had to help I didn't want to make you clean up after me I brought water in to" he says dismissing my thanks. "Well I guy your right" "yes I'm right!" He says laughing "you cute when you laugh" I say subconsciously "why thank you you are cute to" Perrier says back making my face heat up. Perrier hugs me "why are you so nice?" I asked "because I'm Perrier" he giggles.

Words-572

hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. (G-G)/