11

I'm back in Mystic Falls. Kol and I had a good time together but I know that my friends need me.

I walk into the Mikaelson mansion.

"I'm back bitches!" I yell as I walk inside.

"Little sister." Aeron greets with a smile. I give him a hug.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"I'm coping. How about you?" He asks me.

"Same. I spoke to Kol and we made up." I tell him.

"That's good." He replies.

"I miss him." I state.

"I do too." He says sadly.

Aeron and Samael were close. They had a year's age difference and they group up as best friends. I know losing him hurt Aeron a lot. Aeron handles grief differently than I do. I cry and get through it, he pretends not to care as much as he really does. When Sam grieves he goes on murderous rampages. I miss him a lot but there's nothing I can really do about it yet.

"So what did I miss?" I ask him.

"Klaus caught the hunter but he escaped and killed a hybrid. Klaus is in Italy trying to find a sword." He explains.

i"Where's Rebekah?" I ask.

"That's why I'm here. She filled me in barely and then just cut off. I think Niklaus daggered her again." He tells me.

"No shocker there. Our half brother gets dagger happy when his other siblings disappoint him. He'd dagger us too if he could." I state.

I receive a call from Klaus.

"Ah, big brother. What do I owe the pleasure?" I ask.

"Little sister, I need you to help Stefan. There's a hunter and I can't have him die. He's one of the five and you know how important this could be for us. He has hostages and I need you to make sure he gets out alive." Klaus explains.

"Where is he?" Aeron asks.

"Ah, brother what a surprise. I'm shocked you aren't canoodling with Rebekah." Klaus says.

"Speaking of, where is she? She was last seen with you." Aeron states.

"I'll tell you, but the hunter has to come back to me alive." Klaus says.

"Fine. Where is he?" I ask.

"At the Mystic Grill." Klaus replies.

"Alright." I say and hang up.

"He has Rebekah and we're helping him?" Aeron asks.

"He'll tell us where she is. Plus, you know this hunter is important if he's one of the five. If we find the cure Rebekah will finally be able to be human. Do this for her." I tell him.

He sighs.

"Let's go." He says and we leave for the grill.

We walk inside and it's empty. There's a dead hybrid on the floor and a bleeding Jeremy Gilbert.

"They're in the tunnels." He tells us. Aeron and I speed into the tunnels. We see Stefan and Damon.

"Where is the hunter?" I question.

"He should be free. I told him to run but he can't be far." Stefan replies.

"I smell blood." I state. I speed to where the scent is and I see Elena with Connor's body and we make eye contact and she speeds off.

I follow after her and she leads me to a spot in the woods.

"I-I killed him." She chokes out with sobs.