20

We drove back to Mystic Falls. My first step was to feed, a lot.

We saw a nearby transport bus for criminals. I used my magic to stop the bus and we all fed.

Since were all vampires it was a wipeout and no survivors.

"Incendia." I spoke and the bus bursted into flames.

"A tragic accident kills an entire bus of criminals. How sad?" Kat says sarcastically.

We continued driving and found a house we could agree on.

There's a couple living here. It's some old rich couple.

We got out and knocked on the door. It was a few moments but someone eventually answered.

"Finally." I say.

"Hello, can I help you all?" The old woman asks nicely while eyeing us.

"Actually, yes you can. Do you have any children or anyone else who owns this house?" Katherine asks.

""Oh, no. It's just my husband and I. We have no children." She replies.

"Perfect." I speak.

I use my powers to bring her out of the house and Samael kills her by drinking her blood.

"Couldn't we have just compelled her to invite us inside?" Aeron asks.

"Where's the fun in that?" I ask.

"Don't tell me hopeless Rebekah caused you to go soft, brother?" Sam asks with a smirk.

"Betty, who was at the door?" An old man asks coming down the stairs.

Sam drops the woman's lifeless body on the floor in front of the man.

"No! What have you done?" The man asks in shock.

"Sorry for your loss, mate." Sam says.

"You'll join her soon enough." I state as I force him out of his house with my magic and Sam kills him just like he did to his wife.

I step through the doorway and the others follow in suit.

"So, what's the plan?" Katherine asks me.

"Well, we can always go say hello to our dead half brother or we can just wait for the perfect opportunity. The doppleganger and her friends are probably searching for the cure. They'll come soon enough." I say with a smirk.

I choose the biggest room with the best bed. It's the master bedroom.

I did not really create a specific plan after resurrecting Sam. I knew I just wanted to wreak havoc which I most definitely will do.

I am tired if I'm being honest, I brought my dead brother back from the dead. That takes a lot out of a person.

I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep. It was peaceful, probably the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.

When I woke up, it was dark outside. My new house was practically empty, the scent of blood was distant so I assume the others left to find dinner.

I searched my house but I found Katerina in her room. She looks a little frantic.

"You know, you have a lot of people searching for you." I say.

"Yeah, I'm aware. God, if I knew that doing this for you would've left a trail of dead bodies and two originals on my trail then I may have thought twice before doing it." she replies.

"Katherine, I know you were after the cure before I even texted you. I simply gave you a reason to get it other than your own survival. I gave you opportunity for fun and you're better off with my brothers and I than anyone else." I tell her.