12

Tomorrow is the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. Klaus is apparently taking Caroline, she owed him a date.

I have talked to Kol earlier today. He couldn't come down to be my date. I refuse to be that dependent on someone, I can definitely last a pageant alone. I've lasted the past 600 years alone.

I'm currently deciding which dress to wear.

I eventually decided on a basic black dress. I want to blend in.

I texted Aeron to see where he is. He has been on a hunt for Rebekah's body. Apparently Klaus is very good at hiding things.

I receive a call from the devil incarnate himself.

"Niklaus, what do you want?" I ask him.

"Little sister, I need you to help Stefan Salvatore. He is going to help our hunter make a few necessary kills." He tells me.

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"Well, you get to kill people and if we find this cure your good old girl bestie, Rebekah, will finally have her chance of happiness that she's wanted for centuries. When she's woken, she can wake up to a cure waiting for her and a new life of mundanity." He tells me.

"Ugh, fine I will help. I'm only doing this for her and Aeron." I state.

"He said to meet him in the Lockwood cellar with a vampire. A newly turned vampire." He states and hangs up.

I leave for the hospital to see some of the dying patients. I'm going to basically choose someone  who's already dying and I'm going to turn them.

I enter the hospital. I see a police officer standing guard in front of a room. I compelled the officer to leave and he did. I enter the room.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I killed someone." He replied.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"Only that I got caught." He replied.

I bit into my wrist, fed him my blood, and snapped his neck. 

I sped off with his unconscious body and enter the Lockwood cellar.

Jeremy and Stefan are inside already.

"What is she doing here?" Jeremy asked.

"Little Gilbert, are you ready to get your hunter on?" I asked him.

"Who is this?" Jeremy asks.

"Your first vampire kill." I reply. The guy I turned wakes up. I speed to grab Jeremy and I bite into his wrist.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Jeremy questions. I give the newbie vamp some blood and he drinks it.

"Okay, that's enough." I say and I pull him away from the Gilbert boy.

"What the hell are you doing, Mara?" Stefan says.

"I'm activating a new vampire for Jeremy to kill." I say as I toss Jeremy a wooden stake.

"I-I can't just kill someone innocent." He says.

"This man is a cold-hearted murderer with no remorse or regrets for what he did. You will kill him or else I will release this hungry vampire and he'll go after you. So either you kill him or he'll kill you or others. Your choice." I state.

"Just kill him Jeremy, we need to start activating your mark." Stefan tells him.

"I'm not killing him." Jeremy states.