22

The party finally kicks off. The music is blasting. I made a perfect playlist for the night to come. It gives me "psychotic murdering spree" vibes.

See, I have an insane urge to kill everyone and everything in site. Probably some form of pent up rage that I had before I shut it all off. Honestly, I am glad that I turned it off. I like me much better now than I did when I had my humanity. I think rationally and I can finally see how pathetic emotions make you.

Look at Klaus and Rebekah, they pine after unrealistic goals. Nik wants Caroline, it's clear to see and he finally got Tyler out of the way so now she's in his reach. But he'll never actually date her, she will always blame him for pushing Tyler away. Then there's hopeless Rebekah, she is desperate for the cure. I don't see why she wants to go from being one of the strongest people to walk the planet to being a weak human. Her family won't allow her to take the cure, there's always gonna be some interference and it's impossible for her to take it. Besides, Damon and Stefan want to shove that stupid cure down Elena's throat. Rebekah doesn't stand a chance in my opinion.

I step onto the dance floor. The house is filled to the brim with dozens of high school students all rubbing up on each other to the music. Everyone is drunk and just having a good time. If only they knew the true plans for tonight, if only they knew that they were the main course.

I grabbed a random guy and we started dancing together. He kissed me after a little bit and I kissed back. I smiled because I knew that in about one hour, I get to drain him of every ounce of blood in his body.

Suddenly, I was pulled away and I turned to face the younger Salvatore brother.

"Stefan Salvatore, what can I do for you?" I ask him.

He pulls me close to him.

"You can't feed on all if these people. Innocent lives will be taken for no reason."  He says.

"And what makes you think that I care about innocent lives, Mr. Salvatore?" I ask.

"I know that it's a coverup for you real plan so why don't you just tell me what we have to do in order to get out of here." Stefan says.

"I'll take your request under consideration." I reply as I move through the crowd of teens.

My plan is going perfectly.

About 40 minutes have gone by and I see Caroline and Elena.

Care and I make eye-contact as I wink and smirk. I vamp speed Elena upstairs into another room.

"What the hell, Mara?" She asks me.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun." I tell her.

I snapped her neck and waited patiently.

Katherine appears with a desperate Stefan and Damon Salvatore.

"Just, let her go. Mara, please." Stefan pleads.

"Now, why would I do that? She murdered the man that I loved and you all helped her do it. It's only fair, an eye for an eye. But more like, a life for a life." I replied

"Mara, don't. Please, we'll do anything." Damon says.

"Anything?" I ask.

"Anything." Stefan replies.

"Turn it off. Become a ripper." I tell him.

"What? Mara, I can't." Stefan says.

"Then I will kill her right here, right now. But, if you do what I say, then I will open the barrier spell and everyone can go free and she will live." I say.