|BACK TO NEW ORLEANS|

At the news that Vincent can help Hope, Odette made sure that the kids had a bag packed. Since Rebekah and Kol had left to go on their own adventure, Odette was making sure that no one was going to stay behind. Meaning that they had to carry the sleeping twins into the car without waking them up, and making sure that Hope was comfortable during the car ride.

It was still dark outside when the family arrives in New Orleans. Walking into the old Mikaleson compound was Elijah and Klaus looking around their old home.

"Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse" Klaus states taking notice of all the overgrown vines, dust, broken furniture, and cobwebs

"Indeed, the mighty have fallen" Elijah states just as Odette walks into the compound carrying Hope who was wake and wrapped in a blanket. Following behind her was Hayley who carried a still sleep Spencer while holding Matthew's hand who had woken up when they arrived.

"Where's Vincent?" Odette asks not seeing any sight of the witch

"Right here." Vincent makes his presence known as Odette placed Hope on a sofa, "Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city"

"Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm" Klaus voices his voice being carried by the abandoned home

Odette takes her eyes off of Hope and looks back at Vincent, "What Nik means to say is that we're very grateful, just... help her and we'll leave"

"Excuse me," Vincent says making Odette step aside allowing for him to walk towards Hope. In the silence, crows could be heard squawking over them "Okay. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a"

Vincent stops changing making both parents look over at Hope who had her eyes opened and calls out in a soft voice, "Mom?"

Odette quickly makes her way back to her daughter's side and hugs her while placing a kiss on Hope's head.

"That's it. Your little girl's purified" Vincent says walking towards the exit not wanting to question or care about the two healthy boys by Hayley's side

"Thank you," Klaus tells Vincent making him stop walking towards the exit and look over at the Hybrid

"Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city"

"Go see your daddy," Odette tells Hope making the daughter turn around to make her way towards her dad.

Just then a crow squawks nearby while a dead crow falls from the sky in front of Hope's path to her dad.

Then one after the other crows started to fall in a circle around Hope. Looking around at the crows falling to their death around Hope, Odette quickly makes her way towards Hope and turns her to face her.