part thirteen

this chapter has lots of cute boreo material. you're welcome 🥰

"can you walk up the stairs?" boris asked me when we went inside. thank god xandra wasn't home.

"yeah, i'm fine." boris has his arm around me, i guess he still didn't believe i could walk on my own.

when we finally got inside my room we sat down on the side of my bed together. boris put his hand on my thigh and rested his head down on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry potter, i shouldn't have brought you behind the lockers. i just missed you."

"it's okay, boris..."

"no is not! i'm scared to go back to school, for us! mainly you because i couldn't protect you this time, am mad at myself."

"boris, i'm fine. can we just forget about this and do something?"

"sure. but what?" he lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me. i shrugged. boris looked at the floor, it was silent for a little bit.

"xandras not here right?" he asked. i nodded.

"okay, let's go downstairs." he got up and started to walk downstairs. i followed.

"wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" he finally said cuddle instead of snuggle. i smiled and nodded.

i sat down on the couch and watched boris go through the movies we had. most of them were movies that my dad were in since he was so full of himself. others were some that me and boris stole, or xandras favorites.

boris chose a movie (idk what movie), put it in, and went in the kitchen. i turned around.

"what are you doing?" i asked him.

"making popcorn!" he replied, smiling. i furrowed my eyebrows, but to my surprise we literally had popcorn. how, i don't know.

the movie was starting, but it didn't matter. boris was waiting for the popcorn to pop and i was waiting on him to come back. i also didn't know what movie he chose.

my chest and ribs still hurt from all the kicking, but i didn't complain or physically show that i was in pain. i didn't even care about that, though, it was just the fact that they saw. and now going back to school was going to be a literal nightmare.

it made no sense to me. why were people so against gays? isnt love love? shouldn't people be happy for one another even if they think it's weird? they should taunt people because of who they like.

i guess it was too much to ask for a happy relationship with someone who is the same gender as you. it's fucked. i just wanted to go back in time and yell at them, but that would've just made things worse. why couldn't they just-

"potter?" i heard boris ask. i jumped a little bit, so zoned out. i heard him giggle a little. i turned around and saw him holding the bag of popcorn.

"how'd i scare you?" he asked, smiling. i smiled back and looked down.

"i don't know, i was just thinking... zoned out."

"what were you thinking about?" he asked half jokingly, half not. he plopped down beside me.

"just.. earlier. i cant believe that happened."

"hey," he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. my head automatically went to his shoulder. "don't worry about it. is over now. just me and you here now, yes? we can do whatever, no one watching." he rested his head on mine.

"i know, and i'm glad, but it's just haunting me. how many other people do you think know?"

"not sure, but let's not worry right now. okay?" he completed.

"okay..." i was looking ahead at the movie, but it was obvious that boris was looking at me. he could tell i was still bothered.

"potterrrrr" boris groaned sadly, at my upset expression. he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. i felt him bury his face into my shoulder.

"i'm sorry! please stop being upset, i'm upset too!" i felt bad for this, but i couldn't help how much it haunted me.

his arms around my chest tightened, as he pulled me into a closer hug. the movie was playing in the background although we weren't paying attention.

"can you say something?" he asked, his face no longer in my collarbone.

"yes," i shifted my body to where i was still sitting in his lap but i was facing him. i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he was staring into my eyes, hungrily.

slowly, i planted a long but light kiss on boris's lips. he passionately kissed me back.

"does that mean you're no longer upset?" he asked hopefully, after the kiss.

"no," i answered truthfully "but for right now, yes." he smiled a little bit and kissed me again.

our tongues made way into each other's mouthes, and boris's hands traveled around my back. i started laying my body on his comfortably, and boris took the memo and laid down fully, not breaking the kiss.

my legs were still around his waist, but i cupped my hands around his cheeks to hold his face still. his arms were still wrapped around me, hands laying loosely on my back.

we continued to just simply kiss for what felt like twenty minutes, until we needed to literally breathe.

when we were done, i let my head rest on his chest. i stretched my legs out, and yawned.

"aww are you tired potter?" boris asked. his voice sent chills down my spine. i giggled a little.

"yeah a little." i snuggled up closer to him and closed my eyes. he rotated his head and kissed my cheek what felt like 1000 times.

"i fucking love you." he whispered into my ear.

"i fucking love you too."

THE FREAK YOU THINK YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS ABOUT TO BE SMUT AHSVSJJQNABS. also this is so cringey i'm sorry bye-