🗿 Authors Notice/Update 🗿

I feel like I only come back to give and news about something and that just pisses me off but here goes nothing.

This book is still going to be updated. Dont worry. I will have the new chapter out by Thursday. Sorry for the wait.

Writer's Block had gotten in the way and so has schoolwork and life in general. Because I'm in break now and inspiration has taken me on a whole new level, this book will be back in session during this week :D

*cries internally*

'Mortals', if you not have noticed, has been taken of the shelves.

"Why did you do that?"

Simple. I didn't like it. Not going to lie right now, I hated the path that it was taking so i planned it out and i will he revising it to fit that certain path I wanted since the very beginning.

I have also some Other News.

I have been working on a New Project behind y'alls back. *the southern came out*

This New Project has been worked upon since August-September and is still not finished.

That's right, for the first time in a millenia, I will be updating a book publically while it is already completed.

"How long will it take to be public?"

No Idea!! Kidding, it will be out by February or January of 2020. I know, I sound like a Novella being premiered but I want to have enough time to work on it and fix any things without having the pressure of people waiting upon its next chapter like I have been feeling for 'Dear______,' and 'Mortals/Mortalidad'

However the Title is called
"Quiet Cheater"

Drama, Romance, Cheating, and Death

Sounds like Romeo and Juliet tbh

I hope that once I'm complete with the new project, I'm already finishing up 'Dear______,'

Anyways, that's my update. Thursday, 'Dear_____,' will be updated and I'll try to update it again the week after as well.

See y'alls soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!