Arcadia's Most Wanted

Third Person's POV: One night later~

Sonya stood guard a top a roof, keeping watch for Gumm-Gumms. Since the warehouse the trolls had been living in was discovered, they were literally living on the streets, eating out of trash cans. Sonya sat down on the edge of the building and scanned the horizon, the night air was cool and calm, the stars shone overhead. The brunette brushed some bangs from her eyes as she looked to the moon.

Flash Back~

Sonya hissed in pain as she held her arm. She walked into the Library, and sat down, her arm soaked in blood. Stupid Gumm-Gumm . . . in her human form, Sonya's skin was red and inflamed.

Just then, Draal entered and he gasped seeing her condition. Draal came over and gently took her arm in his hands, before looking up at her,

"How bad is the pain?" he asked.

Sonya winced before smirking, "I've been hurt worse since. Ah . . ." she hissed.

Draal took up a rage and began washing her arm clean of blood, "I should have gone with you." he rumbled softly.

Sonya reached over and put a hand on his chin, "Draal, don't go blaming yourself." she assured him.

Draal began wrapping Sonya's arm, being careful and very gentle, he then looked up at her and smiled softly. Sonya smiled back, a crooked, lovable smile,

"Yeah? See? I'm fine." she assured.

Draal reached up and put a finger beneath her chin, lifting Sonya's face to him before he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. It wasn't often this happened, but when it did, they both treasured every second.

End of Flash Back~

Sonya was snapped out of her memory when a clatter filled the night air. Sonya's head whipped down to an alley and saw Bagdwella rummaging through a trash can.

Sonya snarled, before jumping to a lower ledge and hissing, "Bagdwella, what are you-?" She was cut off as the sound of a door opening replaced her voice and a man's voice filled the night.

"Hey, what's that noise?!"

Crud. She was gonna get spotted. Sonya watched as Bagdwella searched frantically for a place to hide, she ran into the next alley and tried a dumpster but it was occupied. She then leaned down to a grate in the cement,  but it was also full. Growing desperate, Bagdwella ran for a trash can only to have her leg bitten up by Gomes. Sonya was on the roof, and she climbed down the fire escape with swiftness and ease, before landing on the ground soundlessly, the man's voice growing closer.

"Bagdwella!" she hissed her name.

She turned to the woman and Sonya pointed to the truck behind her where Jim poked out and dragged her behind it. Sonya turned around to see a man calling for the name 'Jason'.

Probably someone's cat or dog.

Sonya jogged over behind the truck where Blinky sighed, "Thank you, Ms. Wolf."

The muscular brunette nodded and folded her arms, remaining quiet. Jim's phone went off and he walked off a ways, picking it up. Blinky and Bagdwella then both yelped as a rat scurried by. Sonya only gave a disgusted scoff. Bagdwella then smiled and plucked up the rat as Blinky began scolding her,

"What are you doing about this close to sunrise?" he demanded, his voice a harsh whisper.

Bagdwella scoffed, "Oh, you expect me to stay put in this dirty old shack?" she demanded, "I'm a proper lady!" She then slurped up the rat she had caught.