15 | Glacier

I swayed slightly as my music blasted through the house, packing a basket for our dinner. All the carts and stuff would be packed when anyone tried to get to it, so it was a much safer idea to simply bring our own dinner, besides, there was a good chance neither of the boys coming over had eaten yet.

"Emiko! They're coming up the drive!" Akito shrieked happily as he raced downstairs. I turned down my music and tucked the cake in the corner before closing the lid right as the doorbell rang. "I've got it! Hi!"

I smiled and walked upstairs to grab my jacket, folding it up as I walked back downstairs. I wanted to put it with the food, easier to carry.

"Yeah! Emiko said if we get there early we have a better chance of getting a good spot!"

"Said?" Midoriya repeated. I stepped into the room, crossing it silently and putting my jacket away as they spoke.

"Yeah, with her phone, you know you can type stuff on it right? It's really fun what you can do with the fonts!"

"Oh, right, haha..."

"Ooh! Emiko! They brought strawberries and ice cream and sour cherries!"

I looked up just in time to catch a pack of candy, smiling softly at it. Where had they even gotten this? I couldn't find anyplace that sold it here.

"I'll carry this." Todoroki offered as he picked up the basket. I frowned in protest but he was already halfway to the door, several steps behind the others. I rolled my eyes and ran after them, quickly locking the door behind myself.

I flashed a smile at everyone as I caught up, sliding my keys into my purse. Midoriya and Akito kept us entertained the entire time, and we easily found a spot, having arrived so early.

Akito planted himself right next to me, worming his way onto my lap and grinning up at me. "Do you think he'll still do the thing?"

I nodded. Glacier did some new trick every year to entertain the people watching, and I had no doubt he'd do so again this year. Soon enough the parade started, and I smiled as I watched all the familiar heroes pass. The screaming really started when Glacier passed. Spiky white hair and forest green eyes were his most attractive trait, but it wasn't really a choice seeing as he was covered with a fur lined cloak and thick clothes and boots. He waved as he passed, grinning brightly at everyone. I unconsciously leaned forward, my eyes widening when frost suddenly covered the ground, dotted with small ice sculptures.

"So cool!" Akito shrieked. I giggled and picked up a small ice bunny, grinning up at Glacier. There seriously wasn't anyone nearly as amazing as him. He bowed to us as he left the street, the frost slowly melting behind him.

"Wow, that was cool!" Midoriya exclaimed as he picked up a small ice fox.

"He has amazing control." Todoroki added.

Akito ran back to me. "Yay! Let's go get his autograph Emi! Come on, come on! I wanna ask him if I can train under him!"

I laughed, being dragged to my feet and down the hill. I glanced apologetically back at the two males, slightly surprised to find Todoroki facing Midoriya with his head down and the green hair male looking surprised.