Chapter Thirty-One.

As we all sat on George and Jaymi's beds, we watched Paranormal Activity. I hate horror movies as it is, but its a million times as worse when it's in the dark and it's a billion times as worse when Josh and George think it's hilarious to make creepy noises or make me jump to poking my back at intense scenes in the movie. At the same time though, I loved watching it because every time I got scared or knew that something bad was going to happen, George let me use him as a pillow, which I maybe took advantage of a few more times than necessary.

"It's not really based on true events, is it?" I asked George. 

"No," he laughed as I rested my head on his chest as the film ended. 

"Don't lie, George," Jaymi said. 

I put my head up and looked at him. "What?" I asked. 

"It's all true," Jaymi said. 

"He's right," Josh agreed with Jaymi. “It’s all true.”

I began to get really scared. "Please tell me you're joking."

"We're not. It's true," Josh said. 

"Don't listen to them," Elle smiled to me. "It's not true."

"It's not true. They're just being mean," George said, pushing Josh off the bed. 

"The demon is coming to get you," Josh laughed as he got back up onto the bed from the floor. 

"It's not," George said, pushing Josh off the bed again. "And if it does, it'll have to get past me first."

Elle, JJ, Josh and Jaymi broke into a chorus of 'aw's. "Romeo George has found his Juliet Sammy," JJ grinned as him and Elle snuggled up on Jaymi's bed. 

 "Shut it you," George grinned, throwing a cushion at JJ. 

"That was so cute though," I giggled, kissing his cheek. 

"Whoa, it's getting a bit steamy between you two," Jaymi joked. "Break it up. Break it up."

"You guys really need to leave them alone," Elle laughed. 

As Josh put Mean Girls into the DVD player, I laid next to George, playing with his hair. "Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back," I grinned, pushing his hair back. "Josh, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back?"

"You look sexy with your hair pushed back," Josh laughed as we began to quote the movie before he had even pressed play.

"Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super-jumbo tampons. But I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina," Jaymi grinned as he joined in.

"I don't hate you because you're fat," JJ said. 

"You're fat because I hate you," Elle laughed as she rested her head on JJ's lap. 

"Do you guys need anything?" Josh asked me and George, walking over to us. "Some snacks? A condom? Let me know. Oh, God love you."

"Play the DVD, Josh," I grinned, throwing another cushion at him.