Part 2 (JosephxAesop)

"Hey there Acy." Joseph said with a warm but perverted smile. "I LOCKED THE DOOR HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" Aesop shouted. "Aww why so embarrassed, little bunny? I just want to take a shower together with you~" Joseph winked. "I-I'M NOT TAKING A SHOWER WITH YOU!" Aesop said while he blushed hard. "Try to see if you can stop me?" Joseph said while he got in the tub as Aesop sighed in defeat.

Aesop avoided eye contact with Joseph while blushing hard. "You look so red." "W-wh" Aesop was too scared to say anything so he kept quiet. (They have towels covering them don't worry uwu). "I-I'm done taking a bath!" "Leaving so fast, Acy?" Aesop shivered from toe to head "Don't call me that." He said glaring at Joseph. "Sorry." Joseph said as he saw Aesop left the bathroom. Joseph waited for sometime and sighed, "Why can't you just notice that I love you, Aesop.."

.

"S-so embarrassing! Why am I so red?! C'mon! I'm not in love! Especially after what happened with.. Her.." Aesop kept thinking to himself.

"Yo, Aesop." Eli called out. "Yea?" "What the hell are you thinking.." "What do you mean?" "Look to the mirror." Curious, Aesop looked in the mirror and turned red. He got so much to think of, he forgot to use his clothes. "Don't you feel cold? It's like night time already." "N-no.."

It was now dinner time and everyone is here. "Eli~ open your mouth~" Fiona said as Eli opened his mouth as told "Good boy. Hey little buddy here's your treat." Fiona gave Eli's owl a little treat and she hooted back at her taking the treat without hesitation and flew to her shoulder while snuggling her head to her cheeks. Naib looked at Aesop and Aesop was looking at Fiona and Eli with an emotionless face "Yo Aesop you ok?" Naib poked his cheeks "Y-yea I am" "Really? You've been day dreaming the whole time without touching your food.. Look you haven't even touched anything at all.. Are you sure you're ok?" "Yea I'm fine don't worry.." Aesop smiled. Meanwhile at the end of the table you could see Joseph looking at Aesop with a worried look "Oh no is it because of me? I messed up huge time... I shouldn't have done that..."

After dinner Joseph went to the garden and sat down while being mad at himself "Why did I do that?... At the end.. Again, it's me..." Aesop came passing by and saw Joseph "Hey.." "?! O-oh Aesop.. Why are you here?.." "Just passing by then saw you. What's bothering you?" "What do you mean?" Joseph said while trying to hide his sadness with a smile "Don't think I don't know.. You always come here if there is anything wrong.." "sigh.. Ok I do have a problem.." "That is?..." "I'm sorry... for everything that happened at the bathroom... I was foolish to do such things..." Aesop shook

"That is what's bothering him?" Aesop smiled beneath his mask and chuckled a little "H-hey I wasn't joking." Joseph got a little hurt hearing Aesop laugh. "Sorry, sorry it's just that I wasn't really bothered with it.. And it's a little new to hear you say sorry." "Ok, ok it is new to me.. But I just felt like you were annoyed of my actions.." "I'm ok with that.. Just.. Don't do anything.. weird to me." "Of course I won't.." "That's good. Now cheer up and let's head inside and have fun with the others!" Aesop said as he stood up. Joseph nodded and smiled warmly at him.

11.30 PM

"... Their drunk.. Aren't they..?" Joseph asked "Yep.. Looks pretty drunk to me.." Jack answered followed by Eli's nod. "Eliiiiiiii~~~" "F-Fiona don't tackle me like that." "Sowwyyyy.. hic.. Are you maaad???.. hic" "Seeing her like this is not often.." "N-no I never said I was mad" Eli said as he blushed hard. Fiona kissed him at the cheek then kissed him at the lips and Eli kissed her back without hesitation. "Ewiiii~~ I love you soo much! hic" "I love you too.." Eli said as he blushed.

Jack felt something fell on him, he looked back and he was shocked "N-NAIB! ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT? WHY DID YOU FELL ON ME?!" "...J-Jack.. hic.." "Fuck he's drunk." "Upsy upsy.." Naib said as he lift both his arms like a baby. "Y-you want me.. to carry you?" Naib nodded then smiled "Upsyyy! hic" "T-this is the first time in forever.. I-I can't resist.. SUCH CUTENESS!!!" "Ok up you go." Jack said while lifting up Naib. After minutes he put him down and Naib grabbed his cheeks "I wuv you~ you look cute! You're mine!" "T-this is how he actually feels about me? Aww.. So cute.." "I love you too.." Jack said as he blushed then hug Naib.

"Aesop.. Not you too..?" "What do you mean?" "Is he drunk? He doesn't look drunk.. I think he's not.." "Nothing.. Don't bother me.." Aesop stood there then took Joseph's hand and walked. "W-wait where are you going?? Aesop?" "My secret hideout..." When Joseph opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful garden with beautiful flowers and a little pond in the middle. That place was peaceful but beautiful. With only the moon shining the whole place, it looked like a simple heaven. "T-this place is beautiful.." "Glad you like it.. I mostly spend my time here when I'm bored.." They sat down and talked for so long while admiring the beauty of the place. "Joseph.." "Hmm?.." "Can.. I.. Tell you something?" "Go ahead.. I'm listening.." "I-I.. Love you.. Joseph.. It's ok if you don't feel the same.." "I love you too, Aesop" "Y-you do?" "Yes.. I do.. For a long time that is.. Since the first time I saw you. You caught my eyes.. I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since.." "Me too.. I also fell but I didn't want to admit myself because I was scared.. But now.. I'm not." "So.. You're mine now then?" Joseph asked "I'm all yours.." They kissed then cuddled each other until they fall asleep.

YES! I SHIPPED ELI X FIONA. I DON'T NOW THO ELI BELONGS TO GERTRUDE AND ONLY HER SO :)