Special Birthday Chapter

THIS CHAPTER GOES TO MAH FAVORITE JIEJIE Babe_Joseph

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BOOTIFUL HOE QWQ (Ehe- I'll regret doing this shit but hahaha anything for the birthday girl-)

I am mentally dying

Wu Chang x Joseph lemon? lime? Idk just hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________________

It was a normal boring day for the hunters. There were no games for a week and everyone was having fun, except for this one hunter, Joseph the Photographer. He was walking down the hallway looking for 2 figures that seem to be his lover. He kept groaning about how boring it is for the past few days while muttering some random curses in French. He walked past a room and looked up to see Xie and Fan who were enjoying themselves by reading books and Fan drinking some wine. He popped his head beside the door and walked in. "Xie, Fan, what are you guys doing?", he asked. Xie looked away from his book and saw Joseph walking towards them. "Reading a book... Wanna join us?", Xie asked. Joseph nodded and went to sit down before Fan stopped him. "Hey Joseph, sit over here instead." Fan said, patting his lap with a smirk crept on his face.

"Why would I? There are chairs and other places a sit other than your lap." Joseph answered, earning a groan from Fan "My lap is more 'comfy' than a chair you know?"

"I don't see anything comfortable by sitting on your lap, Fan. Just stop you're drunk, let me sit." Joseph frowned.

Fan smirked a bit and answered, "How about no?" and grabbed Joseph's wrist and sat him on his lap, hugging him from behind to prevent Joseph from escaping.

"F-Fan let me go! Xie help me!" Joseph said, struggling from Fan's grasps but failed. Xie looked at both of them and chuckled, amused by his lovers' cuteness while Fan sniffed Joseph teasing him more.

"Fan stop sniffing me- Hey! Xie don't just laugh!" Joseph said, groaning. Fan smiled and sniffed him again "But you smell so good." Joseph rolled his eyes "Stop it you're drunk let go." Fan frowned again "I'm not drunk." "You smell like wine." "It's because I drink wine, it's always been my favorite drink. But I'm sure 'you' will be better."

"I-" Joseph stopped struggling, trying to process what Fan said and went speechless. "Hmm~? You what?" Fan said, smirking and hugged him tighter as Joseph sat there speechless and gave in with Fan's hug. Fan hummed, "Aww.. How cute."

"Shut it. I'm nowhere near cute.", Joseph scoffed earning a chuckle from Fan. "You are cute. You're my cutie-" "Ahem, 'our' cutie." Fan raised his eyebrow, "Our?" Xie looked at him, "We promised to share, Fan." Fan groaned, "Fine."

"Hey, I can't fit two dicks in my ass! To top it off you guys have huge dicks."

"Oh~ wanna do it again?" Fan asked while trailing his hands down to Joseph's thighs (Mm thicc- ok I'm sorry)

Joseph flinched and smacced Fan's hand earning a chuckle, "No! I'm not doing it again. My back hurts because you guys were too rough and you guys didn't stop when I asked you to." Xie's smile turned into a frown. "I stopped but Fan was the one who didn't." Joseph glared at Fan "Yea he didn't stop he went even harder." Fan laughed and snuggled Joseph "You make me rougher every day, even now~" Joseph felt a bit mad yet embarrassed and asked Fan to stop. "What if I don't?~"

Joseph, "Then I won't let you do me for 1 month."

Fan, "Who are you to give me orders huh?"

Joseph, "Your boyfriend, Joseph Desaulnier."

Fan, "Well, Joseph Desaulnier. I am Fan Wu'Jiu. Your daddy and kids like you should listen to what their daddy says."

Joseph, "I'll show you I can make you not do me for a year."