Y/N's Valentines Day

This was a request from Sleepy_Shortie ! Thank you for the request :)

Btw not gonna be adding some characters because some of them are already too old and I can't make them all. I'm very sorry.

_________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh God.. It's valentines day! I never knew that January would pass by so fast. What are my plans?! This is too fast! I'm not ready for this!!!!!!!

I was so into my thoughts that I wasn't aware of my surroundings. Outside my door, a lot of people were shouting and getting mad at each other. I froze. This. This is what I was scared of.

"Shut the hell up, Naib! No one is gonna choose you!" "Oh, will you shut your goddamn mouth, Kevin! We don't know who will she choose! Just wait for her answer." "This is fun. Never knew the survivors would be so noisy and childish." Jack said with a nod from Hastur, Joseph, and Wu Chang.

Why are they fighting? Over curiosity, I opened the door to look at almost all the boy in the manor is in front OF MY FRICKING DOOR!!!!!!! EVEN AESOP IS QUIETLY GLARING DEATH GLARES ON ELI!!!!!

"W-WAIT! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

They all looked at me in surprise and took a deep breath.

"Y/N! I love you! Who will you pick for valentines??" They all asked almost at the same time and then looked at each other with a worried but also confident face.

"H-huh? Wh-which o-one???"

"I'm sorry to startle you, Y/N. But it seems like we all like- no, love you in the same way. We all want to ask you on a date at valentines that is, this very day." Aesop said calmly in the middle of the crowd.

I just froze while blushing and looked at the floor.

"G-give me some time to think... I'll tell you after I thought of someone I want to go with."

They nodded and smiled and went away.

"Take your time, Y/N." Naib said with a nod followed by Aesop and a cute little smile from Eli. Jose pat my head and said, "Pick wisely, princess." Mike got up to me with Norton and they both hugged me (God how much I ship these two!!) and gently smiled. Jack just patted my head and soon wasn't seen. Joseph smirked and kissed my forehead and then looked at Hastur. Hastur walked away while Wu Chang kissed my hand and my cheeks.

_________________________________________________________

It's been 2 hours and I still don't know who to pick. This is a disaster! I gave up and went to get some help.

"Vera! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I whined to her while giving her puppy eyes. "W-wha?" "Please help me with my problem. I'm dying because of it."

"Did anyone said dying?"

"E-Emily... That was scary." I said while hanging on to Vera. "Sorry bout' that. I was just joking. Anyways, what do you need help for? Valentines?" "Wow, Ems, you got that point right in a single shot." I shocked.

"Well, I'll get some people who understand love. Or the wisest." Vera said while walking away. "THANK YOU, VERAAAAAAA!!!!!" I shouted through the hallway.

After around 15 minutes, there we were. In my room, there was Emily, Vera, Emma, Helena, and Margaretha. "So.. Who's the lucky boy?" Emma asked. I nervously look at her and said "Mike, Norton, Aesop, Eli, Naib, Victor, Jack, Joseph, Hastur, and Wu Chang." 

They looked at me with their mouth opened like they just heard that the world was going to end, except for one person, Helena.

She just smiled and said "If that's so, you should be careful with your choice. Pick the person who you want to go with the most. Who cares about you the most, who you are comfortable with, and who can always make you smile and feel safe."

"I agree with Helena." Margaretha said. "You should pick the person who you always love. You'll find it because one heart can only fit one love." She said with a smile.

Emma giggled and said "Love is complicated, Y/N. But I'll remind you about something about it. Love is hard to find especially when there's a lot of boys coming after you. So you have to make sure that the person you choose will be the one who makes you happy." Emily nodded and Vera smiled. "Thanks, guys, I think I already know who I'll pick." I said while smiling at them.

After gathering up the boys, I took a deep breath and looked at them one by one and smiled.

"I'm sorry to keep you all waiting but I know who I should pick now... I pick..."

Right that's done! Now all I have to do is make the story of each characters. Let's hope school is being nice and let's me do my book. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed that and I'll make sure to update more!

See you guys in the next chapter! <3