[Night Kiss] LucaxReader

Requested by  Reitsureo

I apologize for the lack of my knowledge of Luca's personality. But I tried to find is back story and dig some information about him so, I hope this is ok.

________________________

Luca Balsa. You knew him as the new survivor who came not long after Andrew Kreiss came to the manor. He was always in his room, inventing something. He's a bit of a crackhead because of his brain damage, causing him to sometimes blabber on his words and sometimes be a bit childish and all. But, again he's sweet and kind. 

You can say you were pretty close to him. You often helped him with his inventions with Tracy and his robot. He appreciates your kindness but he sometimes worries or even feels guilty about you not caring for yourself despite the fact you sometimes skip lunch of dinner to continue his invention.

One day, you were helping him with one of his inventions again and both of you were tired. You decided to go out of the room for a while and grab him something, so you did and came back with a cup of coffee. "Here, you look a bit tired." You said, sipping your own (fav drink). He looked at you and gave a small smile before taking the cup and continue to work while drinking the drink you made. "It's getting late, Y/N. Shouldn't start heading out to rest?" He suddenly asked. "I don't really feel tired.." You said, trying to hide your yawn. He gave you a 'hmm' and continued his work as you look at the clock to see that it's currently 2 AM. 

Luca's POV

Sweet. Her personality is sweet. Helping me with my inventions even if she's tired. I feel bad for her but she always told me to ignore it. I love her and care for her. "Hey Y/N, how does this loo—" I looked back to see a sleeping Y/N. I sighed and walked over to her, shaking my head as I watch her sleep peacefully. "I told you to rest cause it's getting late silly," I whispered, grabbing a blanket and tucked her in. I wish I could bring her to a more comfortable place but sadly I'm not that strong and I don't want to wake her up cause she's gonna refuse to sleep again. 

I looked at my invention and then at the clock, it's late. I looked back at Y/N who's sleeping peacefully. I smiled and went over to kiss her forehead. "Goodnight you silly cupcake," I said as I planted kisses all over her face and cuddled her to sleep.

I know it's short!! sjdhjhs I'm sorry!! I'll try better next time ;-; I don't know any Luca personalities aaah ;-;

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and sorry for grammar mistakes qwq

See you all next chapter!!