You Are Here (AesopxReader)

I pick.. Aesop...

Everyone was shocked and Aesop flinched. I knew he hated being the center of attention. That's why he was trying to walk away but Naib stopped him. Everyone looked at Aesop and smiled then pushed him towards me then walked away. Aesop looked at me and smiled gently "Thanks.. For choosing me. I'll make this the best day ever.." "I'll gladly follow you wherever you want to go."

We decided to go to a restaurant and then spend the rest of the time in the park. We went back to our rooms to get ready.

I went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After that, I roamed around my room like a madwoman trying to find clothes. I was panicking, can't deny that. After a while, I found my black t-shirt with a quite long sleeve then, I wore my leggings and my white short skirt. I was struggling with my makeup but I managed. I didn't do much tho, I just used a bit concealer and blush. I braided my side hair and looked in the mirror. 'Perfect!' I thought to myself. I took my bag and my phone and head out of my room.

Aesop's POV

After we decided to go to the restaurant and to the park, I went to my room to take a shower. After that, I looked in my closet and tried to find some casual clothes for me to wear. So, I took a black shirt and wore my jeans and I also took my white sweater with me. I looked in the mirror and tied my hair. I used a little bit of makeup and looked back in the mirror to see if there was anything that wasn't perfect. I got up and looked from head to toe and smiled. Everything is perfect. I took my glasses and took my mask and put it in my pocket in case I felt uncomfortable with the public. Then went out of my room. 

After a while, I saw Y/N walking out of her room. She looked beautiful. Looking at her is like looking at a masterpiece. "You look stunning." I said to her and she blushed "T-thanks... You too." She said and I gave her a smile "Thanks."

Time skip brought to you by the couple holding hands

We got to a pretty fancy restaurant near the manor and chose a seat. "What would you like to order?" The waiter asked, "Uhhh any recommendations..?" I was confused what to order "Oh this potato and bacon soup is highly recommended." "Then I'll order that. For the drink may I have hot tea?" "Sure. For you miss?" "Uhh I'll just order mushroom and chicken cream soup.. And can I have chocolate milkshake?" "Sure. Your orders will arrive around 15-20 minutes. Thank you."

Not long after, the place got crowded and I felt my anxiety building up so I took my mask and used it. Y/N noticed my actions and asked me in concern "Are you ok? If you're uncomfortable we could always go else where..?" I shook my head and smiled behind my mask. "I promised.. I'll be ok.."

We waited while we silently talk to each other. Probably to keep me comfortable. Not long after, our foods came out. We thanked the waiter and ate the food (I'm gonna ignore the fact people pray first-). We talked about our hobbies and our time table while eating. I never knew Y/N liked doing those things. Well the fact that it didn't match with he ability when we play a match. 'Well, what can I say? She is always full of surprises..' I said to myself.

Y/N's POV

It's a very interesting talk right now. He looks shocked when he heard my hobbies. Come to think of it, my hobbies have nothing to do with my ability and well I'm surprised myself. I knew he was into art this whole time but yet it's still fascinating to hear him say that he's good in art.

We finished our food and went to pay. But, because we fought on who will pay, we decided to split the bill. Bold of you to think I'm just going to let him pay and ignore the guilt crawling my back!

We walked to the park and sat down on a bench in the middle of the park. "Now that we're alone, I can take my mask off." Aesop said as I looked up to the sky. The night sky was pretty. Stars painted the whole sky beside the moon. I noticed there was a medium sized pond near us. The reflection of the night sky was the one filling the pond. "It's beautiful.." I whispered to myself. Aesop looked at me and smiled. "It sure is.." he replied. Our surroundings became silent. I usually don't feel comfortable with it, but somehow, the silent aura between us is relaxing.. Comfortable.. I felt in ease instead of tense.

"Y/N.. I'm glad I can go out with you.." Aesop said and looked at me. I smiled at his words and rested my head on his shoulder. "I never knew being around you would make me feel this way.." I said to him. He kissed my forehead and stroke my hair. "I love you Y/N.. So much.." I blushed but I still answered him. "I love you too, Aesop.." He chuckled and kissed me.

"I'm glad you are here with me."

I'm done. I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time.. Anyways I have news. That might not be umm good. I want to say that I'll be closing the valentine event. I can't keep up and my last 2 brain cells are dying. I'm very sorry I hope you understand.

Thank you for reading. I'm happy. And thank you for 1K reads.

See you all next chapter!