Joseph x reader (lemon)

Nobody requested this but like why not

_____________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I am now in the kitchen cooking dinner for the whole manor. Today we have some kind of festival where we can do anything we want in the moonlight river park. Me and Joseph are now dating for those who don't know.

Turns out Aesop loved Eli instead of Joseph. It's sad to see Joseph cry... Well I liked him anyways so.. Here we are now. Being a couple.

I'm cooking dinner with Martha, Jack, Michiko, and Naib. We decided to make roasted chicken and salad with cake as a dessert, the drinks will be lemonade, tea, hot chocolate, and soda. We thought of people who planned to be drunk since it's a free day so we'll have some whisky and wine for them.

We decided to form a group. Me and Jack is in charge with the cake, Michiko and Martha with the chicken and salad, Naib with the drinks. To be fair, Naib should stay away from the kitchen cause he nearly burnt the kitchen in the manor once, but he insisted to help so Jack gave him a chance and told him to help us with the drinks. He agreed immediately of course, it's Jack.

After me and Jack finished the big chocolate cake, we helped Naib with the drinks.

I helped making the lemonade while Jack helped making tea. The kitchen was peaceful and fun.

That was until everyone happened to finish their work and left. "Do you want me to help, dear?" Michiko asked as I shook my head "It's ok, Michiko. Go ahead and rest. I can take it. You did a lot of things already." She was hesitated at first but then walked away to take a break.

I was a bit lonely without Joseph.. It's been 3 hours since I saw him and I miss him already. Pathetic, really.

I was finishing 2 more glasses of lemonade. 'Yes! After this I can see Joseph!' I said in my head and smiled.

All of the sudden, someone touched my back and I reflect look back and squeezed the lemon to the persons eye as I screamed. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"MERDE MES YEUX!" I opened my eyes and looked at Joseph covering his eyes. I was in pure shock.

The end

HAH YOU THOUGHT! I WAS REALLY MAKING A LEMON CHAPTER?? SIKE!!

Lol ok

Hope you enjoy this super late April fools prank chapter lol.

Thanks for reading and see you next chapter!

(hahahah, laugh with me pls)