Aesop x !Suicidal!Reader

WARNING: Self Harm is included in this chapter.
__________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"You worthless bitch!"

"What a useless brat."

"You never understand me! I hate you, you're so useless!"

All those words are echoing in my brain.

"Why can't you stop?.. I know I'm useless.. I know I'm worthless... But.. Is me trying to not be all those not enough?.. I guess not.."

"You're never enough."

Even he ignores you. Have you ever see him reply to anything you say? He always looks annoyed when you talk to him. But he just stood there until you finished talking.

Him.

Your crush.

Remember? That one day he had enough with all of your shit?

"Can you leave me alone?"

A million of knives stabbed my heart hearing that. I feel.. Ashamed of myself.. Why am I like this? No friends, no family who loves me, Nothing... I have nothing. And yet.. I still wait for something that will never happen.

This is painful. I should have just killed myself 4 years ago. But I couldn't.. I just can't.. I still hoped for a glimpse of light.. Pathetic

Why? I gave him everything... My time, my happiness, my.. Love.. Does he even care?

...Does anyone even care?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

4 months ago

I have a match with Vera, Aesop, and Emma.

"Ugh. Get away from me, (Y/N). You're in my way." Vera said while she gives me a disgusted look. She kicked me and then pushed me to the wall

"You better be fucking useful." I looked at her with an empty eye like saying 'I can't promise anything.'

Aesop past by and just looked at me then continue to walk.

Why did he ignore me? I was getting bullied.. No questions? No anything?

After the match with Joker, Vera got mad at me again.

"YOU USELESS BITCH! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BROUGHT HIM TO ME?!" Vera shouted. "I HAD TO GET CHAIRED FIRST BECAUSE OF YOU! DECODE FASTER!" She shouted again but this time she kicked me in the stomach. "What a useless teammate. Look at you. What is your ability anyways? Wait I just remembered, you don't have one!" She laughed at me.

I do have an ability.. At least I think I do.. But I don't know how to use it.. That's why I'm so useless in this.

"That's enough!" I heard someone's voice..

...

'Someone is helping me..?'

"Ugh Martha, Martha. You're such joy killer." Vera said. "Whatever. Just get the hell out of here, Vera." "Jeez. Whatever." She left.

"You ok, (Y/N)?" I nodded and then smiled a little. "Let's get you fixed up to Emily.." She said while she helped me up.

But of course.. She got bullied after.. And..