Control (Joseph x Aesop)

First of all I'm back owo hewwo.

In this chapter, Aesop the little bean will be a detective with his friends and Joseph here is a vampire (Bloody Sword skin)

I'll be writing a bit differently in this chapter.

Yea that's it.

_________________________________________________________

Aesop's POV

I woke up with a knock on the door. "Wake up, Ace!" I woke up a bit drowsy and looked at my phone '7.28 AM'. "Coming.." I opened the door to see Eli and Naib sitting on my couch. "Morning, Ace." I groaned then waved to them while walking to the kitchen. I'm not really surprised they're in my house since I gave them my apartment keys. That's why I always lock my bedroom. I don't want them going in my room and taking pictures of me sleeping.

"It's been so long since you went to work, dude." Naib said. I yawned and then gave him a 'hmm' as a reply. "I'm tired.. I haven't solve those 2 murder cases." I said as I drank some milk.  "Aren't you guys supposed to be at work?" I asked. "Uhhh we asked William to cover us. So come on hurry up and get ready or not Emily's gonna kick our asses." Eli answered. I gave an 'oh' as an answer and then Naib asked, "Can you help us with umm our case? It's been almost 1 year and we haven't solved it." I sighed. "Look, I'm not into such mythical shit like vampires, mermaids, and ghost and all so no. I'm not interested."

Naib began to pout and Eli frowned.

"Pleaaase! You're tracking skills are amazing as hell. You're eyesight is sharp as an eagles and you never miss anything from that eyesight." Eli confronted. "Eli, I still have 2 murder cases I can't just give it to someone els-" "You can! William and Norton can do it! They haven't got into any cases lately and have been dying to get into one." I groaned but then answered "Urgh. I'll think about it. Let's just go to the office."

Eli and Naib's eyes sparkled as they grinned to each other.

Time skip brought to you by a sad music from the violinist and intense music from Victor with his harmonica accessory.

"There you guys are! Emily nearly found out. Good thing I distracted her by using Emma." William said as he ran towards us. Naib smiled and gave him a plastic bag. "Thanks man. Here's your payment." William opened the plastic bag and then asked "Yo, a happy meal?.." "Yep." William's eyes sparkled and then he hugged Naib "Oh.. My Lord Hastur.. NAIB YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU!!" Naib chuckled before answering, "Now problem dude. Let's go in before Emily beats the shit out of us."

We walked inside the department and I walked inside my personal office. I was hoping Naib and Eli would forget buuuuut, I was wrong.

"So? Gonna help us with the case?" Naib asked. "Urgh.. N-" "You should most definitely join, Aesop." Emily said, mysteriously appeared "Seriously Emily?" "Yes. It will be a lot easier knowing your skills are fantastic."

I groaned and finally gave in earning Naib and Eli cheering to each other. I ignored them and went inside my private office to begin working. At 12 Naib and Eli called me to have a meeting.

Eli: "Ok so we will start walking around the town at 11 PM and then we split up over here and if there's nothing, we go here and then meet back over at the Lily Night Hotel, alright?"

Naib: "Yea, good plan."

Aesop: "I'll just agree cause I have nothing better else to say."

Eli: "Then it's settled!"

Naib: "Wanna go to a cafe after work? I'm thinking of some ice cream and chocolate cheesecake.. Anyone with me?"

Aesop: "I'll come only for the sweets."

Eli: "Fill me up with calamari." (Haha rip Hastur-)

Time skip brought to you by Joseph trying to carry Aesop bridal style but failed.

We got out of the cafe with a smile. The food was amazing and we had lots of fun. The chocolate cake was spot on and the herbal tea topped off with whip cream was also good. Eli ordered calamari and it was good too.

"I had a great meal. What about you guys?" Eli asked. "It's now my favorite cafe I'm gonna come here everyday after work and eat all the sweets."Naib said. "You'll get sugar rush.. It's not healthy.." I said. "I don't care. The food there was so good." I sighed "Whatever.. Anyways I'm gonna head home. See you guys at 11.."

I waved them goodbye as I walked to my apartment that was pretty near.

Time skip brought to you by Aesop using a maid dress and seducing Joseph. (I'm lazy and have no idea what will he do in his house)

*from now on they will talk using those walkie talkie things*

Eli: You guys see anything?

Naib: No. You?

Eli: Everyone is in their homes asleep.. Nothing here.

Aesop: Nothing in my sight. The place seems clear to me.

Naib: I just see some cats on the street.. Nothing else.

Eli: I think I see something?

Aesop: Careful. Stay as quiet as possible.

Eli: Nevermind.. I think my eyes were playing with me.. There's nothing but a garbage can.

Aesop: That is why you need sleep.

Naib: Should we meet back up?

Eli: I guess?

Aesop: I'm going back. Meet you all the- WH- *BZZT* THE FUCK?! *BZZT* HELP!

*buzzing sounds from Aesop*

Naib: ACE?! ACE?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Eli: QUICK! TRACK HIM!!"

Eli's POV

I was walking back until I heard Aesop screaming. "ACE?! ACE?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I panicked but act quick I told my owl to find him "QUICK! TRACK HIM!" My owl hooted and flew immediately to where Aesop was. Both me and Naib ran to where Aesop was (we have a tracker on each other just in case). My owl hooted signaling where they are. Me and Naib arrived at the scene.

"Aesop!"

My eyes widened when I saw a vampire biting Aesop's neck. We were too late. The vampire looked at us but didn't stop his actions. Naib pulled out his gun and prepared to shoot. "Let go of our friend you vampire!" He shouted. The vampire then let's go of Aesop who fainted and then carried him (bridal style). The vampire smirked and then disappeared.

"Damn it!" Naib said as he stomped his foot. His face held back anger and tears. I froze. I couldn't believe what happened. I hoped it was a dream but it isn't.

Aesop's POV

I woke up in a room where I was tied up to a bed. My head hurts and I feel dizzy. I looked around to know my situation. I was kidnapped by a vampire. Both of my hands are tied up with ropes which is not very clever of them. I got out of the ropes quiet easily. I inspected the door and see that it was locked. It's impossible to pick the lock because it won't work. The room doesn't have air conditioner but the room is pretty cold. There's a door that leads to a bathroom. There was a tiny window with curtains.

I kept on thinking a way to escape but stopped when I heard a door unlock. I looked towards the door in terror. I tried to look calm as the figure open the door wider.

"I see that you're awake, my darling." The figure said.

To be continued.