012.

Sundown makes its appearance as she speaks with Briana over the phone. All of the women had a week together before they eventually went back to their everyday lives.

Marlena went back to business mode, in hopes of finishing her solo album. Asia began working additional shifts at her job as a veterinarian. And Briana had to go back to her life and figure how she was going to get her potential career off the ground. Which now was her being an aspiring stylist.

Much to her surprise, Briana was all-around finished with the service and desired to move on and though Evelyn was shocked, she completely grasped her decision. "I' am really shocked. We could've walked out that door together had you done this earlier." Evelyn says, wrapping herself in her comforter as her AC kicks in.

"I had to gather my coins before I just up and left girl. Not every woman really chose this for a living. I only settled because I believed it would be the only thing that would keep me financially stable. I mean, God bless the ones who have actual intentions for the job only, though I refuse to do something I don't have a passion for. Time is ticking and its not on our side. If I had stayed there, I would've only been stagnating myself."

"Yeah... No arguing with that..." 

Many women in the service were there for the passion of helping people, though for others, it was the stability. Evelyn loved helping people, but was it her dream job? No. 

Really it was her parents dream for her. And now since she realizes this, maybe she should have taken over her life a long time ago rather than allowing them to make her believe she would have never earned a real living dancing. 

Evelyn should've tried anyway, but she knew the way of the world. She had to be logical.

Being an army nurse sounded much more promising than being a dancer back then. And sadly she knew she couldn't live off a pipe dream. 

She needed promised money so she settled. And sure money was a big help, but it didn't give her true happiness like dancing did. She had to chase her dream or she would've always looked back at life and think ' what if '.

She had to tell herself, everything that happened to her was for a reason and this was God's way of telling her she didn't have to settle. She was one of the lucky few who would be able to live out her true dream. And unfortunately not everyone was as lucky.

So if Evelyn ever had a chance to make Briana's dream come true, she wouldn't hesitate to put in a word for her. She believed everyone deserved to live their own version of the ' American dream '. So she could only hope people would be as generous with their connections as Evelyn would be with anyone who needed to pursue their passion. 

Everyone needed to be happy with what they were doing in life, not settle because it was expected of them by society standards...

Briana yawns, "I'm gonna call you tomorrow or something. I' am knocked girl."

"Lame! You are always going to sleep so early."

"Well excuse me, not everyone can be as young as you. I'm getting old. And we old people start to cherish sleep a lot more than you youngsters do."

Evelyn rolls her eyes, "You are not a day past thirty. Please shut up and stay on the phone with me. I'm bored."

"Evelyn if you don't hang up, I will. A bitch is tired."

"Ewww ! "